Moonstone part 1

Unedited

    "When did this happen ?" Deaton asks the two boys in front of him while attending to the wounds of the young girl on the table. "Yesterday." Stiles says causing Deaton to stop momentarily before continuing. "Her species has great strengths, but one weakness...Alphas." Deaton says.

"She will heal but she'll be in a coma like state for the next few days while her body heals, in the meantime I'll watch over her." Deaton tells the boys before he cleans up and washes his hands.

"But the full moon is in two days." Stiles says to Deaton who stops washing his hands before he turns back. "This is what they wanted." Deaton says before he looks at Scott. "Wanted ?" "What do you mean ?" Scott asks looking at his boss and mentor. "As of now she's the strongest member of your pack, now with her out they can make their way in." Deaton says while Stiles looks down at his girlfriend. "But how can scratch marks take her out ?" He questions looking over to Deaton with a curious gaze.

"With poison of course." Deaton says showing them a jar with blue dust inside. "What is it ?" Stiles asks picking up the jar. "Moonstone very potent if given in large quantities." Deaton says taking it away from Stiles. "Just enough was used to weaken but not kill her." Deaton says to them before he looks at Scott. "I know this is a lot Scott, but you must protect your pack."

"But I'm no alpha." Scott says to him while Deaton smiles. "You don't need to be an alpha to be a leader." Deaton says to Scott before he turns pulling out chains. "Now whose going to chain her up and whose going to fill the tub ?"

Looking at each other with question the two teen boys look back at Deaton. "What for ?" They say at the same time causing Deaton to roll his eyes. "She's going to wake up when the full moon is at its highest peak, and when that happens the moonstone that's in her system will make her crazy, uncontrollable but we can stop that if we chain her up with silver and put her in the tub keeping her in her mermaid form." Deaton says while Scott and Stiles nod their heads.

Picking up Victoria gently, Scott sets her in the tub filled with water. The three males watch as she transitions into a mermaid her tail sloshing out at the other end. Stiles takes the silver chains attaching the cuffs to her wrists as they begin to turn red. "Will her wrists be okay ?" Stiles asks Deaton who nods. "She will be fine." He says while he turns to look over information before he turns hearing the chains rattling. "You're up sooner than expected." He says to Victoria who looks up to him weakly before looking around to Stiles and Scott. "What's going on ?"