Poison

Unedited

Victoria

"So how long have you known of the alpha pack ?" Scott questions me turning to look back at me from the passenger seat. "When I woke up from the hospital your mom was there to discharge me from the hospital." I begin looking out the window with my arms crossed. "Then that's when I seen him, the elevator doors opened and I sensed immediately he was an alpha." I say looking at Scott. "We had some words then we fought, I won of course." I say but I look away again when I continue. "When I left the hospital I seen a man, he was blind but he reeked of power, he's the leader, he goes by the name Deucalion." I finish while Stiles slows down to a red light before turning back to me. "You fought a whole alpha on your own ?" He says to me while I nod softly at him. "Wow my girlfriend is a badass." He says causing me to laugh and Scott to chuckle. "Yeah I guess so."

The next morning I'm having a hard time moving from the bed. Hissing only in pain I move to sit up and I lift my shirt seeing the blood seeping through the bandage. Calling for my mom she enters the room and I look at her. "We have a little problem, I fought an alpha last night and he scratched me pretty deeply and it still isn't healing." I say while my mom crosses her arms in anger. "You fought an alpha, on what gods green earth makes that okay ?" She says before helping me up. "I had to defend myself mom." I say to her wincing as she removes the bandage looking at it. "That looks infected." She says going to clean it up.

"Why isn't it healing ?" I question her while she just shakes her head. "I'm not sure but I'll look into it." She replies wrapping a new bandage around me. "Thanks mom." I say while she kisses my forehead. "Just get ready for school." She says walking out of my room. With a sigh a grab some clothes and change into them. Slipping on my black leggings with a beacon hills sweatshirt, I tie my hair up into a bun. Slipping on some white socks I grab my white Nike's and head for the door. Feeling lightheaded I check the calendar. "Great a full moon is coming up in two days." I say sarcastically before walking down the stairs. "Bye guys love you !" I shout before closing the front door behind me. Walking to stiles house I open his front door and close it behind me before I head to his room. Opening his door he's still asleep and I check the time on my phone. It's only 7:00 and I slip my shoes off before getting into bed with him. "Victoria what are you doing here ?" He questions snuggling into me seemingly falling back into slumber. "I came early but you have to get up soon okay." I say to him while he just nods pulling me closer causing me to jump in pain. Slipping out of his arms I feel the warm feeling of blood pooling around my sweatshirt and I sneak into his bathroom shutting the door behind me. Lifting my sweatshirt I see the blood seeping through the bandages. Letting my fingertips set on the blood I pull pack it sticking to my fingertips. Slipping off my sweatshirt I begin to unwrap my bandage before I hear the doorknob twist before the door opens and a tired Stiles stumbles in. "Oh hey babe." He says going to the toilet before I try and slip out. Opening his eyes he looks at me then the bloodied bandage. "It still hasn't healed yet ?" He questions while I just shrug and walk out so he can finish. Finding another bathroom I search for a gauze and tape before I take the bandage off. Seeing the raised skin and discolored blood has me confused. "It wasn't like this earlier." I whisper beginning to clean it up. Setting the big bandage on my stomach I begin to add gauze before taping it down. "Now it shouldn't bleed anymore."

"Victoria are you ready ?!" I hear Stiles shout for me and I slip on the sweatshirt with slight pain before I grab my shoes from his room and slip them on. "Yeah !" I shout back and head downstairs.

——

Class goes by normal till fourth period when I start to feel dizzy and begin seeing double. Raising my hand I wait for the teacher to call on me. "May I go to the nurse please ?" I ask softly and the teacher seeing the state I'm in allows it. Standing up I begin to walk to the door before I begin hearing a buzzing in my ears. Some students become two of the same people and I feel myself falling into desks before I feel my world slip in and out.

"She's having a seizure!" One student shouts causing Scott to jump up and run towards his friend. Turning her on her side he holds her still while she shakes. Feeling something wet and hot on his fingers he pulls his hand away, to see dark almost black blood on his fingertips. Quickly picking her up he runs out of the class. Holding her close he passes a class where stiles is just walking towards the door where he sees his best friends carrying his unconscious girlfriend in his arms. Hurrying out the door he chases after them catching up when Scott exits the front doors. "Hurry she's losing to much blood !" Scott shouts running to Stiles jeep. Setting Victoria in his lap he looks at Stiles. "Are you going to stare at your dying girlfriend or are you going to drive ?" Scott shouts looking to Stiles who starts his jeep. "Where am I taking her ?" Stiles rushes while Scott looks at him then down to Victoria shivering in his arms. Holding her close Scott looks at Stiles watching the exchange before he makes eye contact with his friend. "Deaton, take her to Deaton." Scott says while Stiles steps on his gas speeding up.