S4: Full Moon Beta

This doesn't fall in with an episode title much but it still works with the storyline a little bit.

           Walking into the school Stiles and Scott run past me to a scared Liam at his locker. Rolling my eyes I push Scott and Stiles back and look at Liam with my hands on his shoulders. "Tonight is a full moon and since it's your first shift you need Scotty boy here to keep you in check because he's your Alpha." I say while he just looks at me. "Stay away from me." He says before brushing me off while I throw my hands up. "You ! This is all your fault Scott !" I shout at him before turning on my heels after the teen boy. Searching for Liam I come up empty handed and close my eyes with a sigh. Hearing the bell ring I open my eyes with a snap and head towards my first period class. Sitting in class I listen to the history teacher drown on about what they are doing for the year. Once class ends I grab Kira and Scott and bring them to the stairs. "Okay Kira you're a fox right ?" I ask while she grows confused. "Yeah I mean I guess." She replies while I roll my eyes. "Okay and what are foxes known for ?" I question again and she looks at me with narrow eyes and a even more confused face. "A trickster but what does that have to do with me you're a siren." She catches on quickly while I look at Liam. "If I even hum a tune all the boys...and men within a five mile radius will FLOCK TO THE SCHOOL LIKE A BUNCH OF TURKEYS!" I whisper shout to her while Scott laughs and I give him a pointed look causing him to shut up. "What if you just localize the vocal range to him so the others won't get mesmerized by your song ?" Lydia jumps into the conversation causing me to jump and look at her. "Jeez Lydia don't do that." I say while she just crosses her arms. "Be a fox Kira." Lydia says pushing her in Liams direction. "Also don't fall." I tell her while she walks down the stairs before tripping and falling down said stairs. "You got yourself a keeper Scott. She's just as clumsy as you." I say while Liam helps her up and I have the three of us scatter up the stairs.

At Lydia's lake house I check the chains while Stiles helps Malia Control her breathing. "Victoria it's not working." She says to while I look at her. "Want me to knock you out ?" I ask while she just glared at me before her face softens. "Actually that night work." She says and I laugh. "I'm not actually going to knock you out." I say while her shoulders fall. "It will get easier Malia." I say to her while Stiles goes back upstairs. "I'm sorry about you know." She says while I glance over to her from my phone. "I hated you for awhile but it wasn't your fault." I say while I lock my phone before standing up. The chains are ready and I walk back upstairs with Malia. Hearing Kira and Liam talking I wait on the couch while Liam enters after Kira. "Hello Liam welcome to your WW meeting." I say while the group all looks at me confused. "Werewolf." I tell them before they look back at Liam.

After introductions from the pack Liam begins to grow agitated before he falls to the ground. "The floors ! Get him off the floors !!" Lydia screams and I pick him up before punching him in the head. He falls limp and I look at Scott, "A little help would be nice." I say while Scott helps me get him out of the house. "What do I do about the people outside ?" Lydia questions. "Who throws the best parties in beacon hills !?" I shout over my shoulder. "Me duh ?" She says while I smirk at her. "Then throw a party."

The parry is in full swing and I stare at Liam chained up while I see Kira and Scott talking in a corner. "I'm going back inside keep the love fest to a minimum you're still on dog watch duty." I tell Scott before walking back up to the house. Keeping my head down I ignore the pull from the moon and see a bunch of freshmen partying and drinking. Checking my phone I see it's almost 1:00 in the morning. "God I'm ready for bed." I say to no one in particular. Looking for Lydia I find her in a empty room with a record player in the corner. "Do you hear something Lydia ?" I ask sinking to my knees next to her. "I don't know it's just whispers I can't make them out." She replies.
"Close your eyes empty your mind and listen." I tell her. While she focuses I look around the room. Stopping I begin to hear a whirling sound like something is moving behind the wall. "What the hell ?" I whisper putting my ear to the wall. Stepping back my mouth opens before I turn back to Lydia but she's already looking at me. "Allison." She says to me before she pulls up something on her phone. "We need to get to a computer." She says while I nod. Running back downstairs I cut the music and everyone looks at me. "Parties over you know where the doors at!" I scream while they just stand there. "NOW !" I scream and they all begin to leave. Hearing screams I push myself past the people to see a beheaded man. "Shit." I whisper while I pull out my phone to call the sheriff.