S4: Muted

This is going to be a long ass chapter ! You're welcome my thumbs hurt

Waking up with a start at Stiles' alarm clock the jump sending stiles on to his floor has me reeling with laughter. "Ha ha now get out of the bed we have school." He says and while I smirk deviously at him. "Want me to help you with that ?" I question pointing to his friend sticking up at attention. "Wha....oh oh my god." He says blushing while I just pull him in the bed with a giggle. "Come here lover." I say softly before kissing him. "What if my dad walks in ?" He asks quickly while his breath picks up while I palm him through his sweatpants. "O...on..on second thought I don't care if he walks in." He says stuttering while I kiss him before sticking out my hand freezing the doorknob.

After getting dressed I smack his butt while he turns to me. "Again I just got dressed ?!" He says exhaustingly while I just smirk. "Get your head out of da clouds and back in da water where it belongs." I say quoting Sebastian from the little mermaid. He smiles at me before he glares. "I expected one round but when you wanted a second I didn't know we will be late for first period, so no more." He says while I just raise my hands while we leave the house.

"Where were you two ?" Lydia asks us while Stiles stumbles over his words while I just smirk at him. "We we're having sex Lydia we were having sex." I say while she looks from me to him before rolling her eyes. "Let's go sex horndogs we have to go to lacrosse tryouts." She says while Stiles begins to panic before giving me a chaste kiss before running towards the boys locker rooms. "C'mon Lydia lets go." I say grabbing her arm in mine while we walk to the lacrosse field. Seeing some of the boys I smile at one in particular. "He's cute." I say pointing out the one boy with brunette hair and beautiful blue eyes. "I don't know him." Lydia says watching him to. Seeing the boys run around Malia and Kira join us. A couple minutes go by before Malia opens her mouth. "You reek of anxiety." She says to Kira and I furrow my brows. "Are you okay Kira ?" I question putting my hand on her shoulder sensing her anxiety from me touching her. "Something happened between Scott and I and I don't know if it's anything." She begins. "What do you want it to be ?" Lydia questions while I look back down to Kira. "More." She sighs staring at Scott while I smirk. "He kissed you didn't he ?" I ask while she blushes at me. "Ha I knew it !" I shout while I get glances. "Oh go on about your business nothing to see here !" I shout while the boys go back to what they're doing. "He likes you Kira don't give it much thought." I say while we continue to watch the boys. "Ooh." I say when stiles misses the net while I roll my eyes before standing up heading down to the field. "Stiles !!" I shout causing him to stop what he's doing and look at me. "Sanderson get off the field." Coach Finstock shouts while I yell back. "No can do couch !!" Walking up to stiles I grab by the shoulders. "Hey we practiced all summer and remember what we practiced after you did such a good job after ?" I say smirking while he looks down blushing at all the stuff we did. "Just....Do what I helped you with and just imagine me naked laying on your bed waiting on you later." I say whispering it seductively in his ear while I kiss the shell of his ear before his neck then finally his lips. "Show momma what you can do." I say before I turn sashaying my hips as I walk back up to the bleachers. "Stilinski get back over here." Coach shouts while I sit back down with a smile on his face. "What did you tell him he's playing so much better now he was never that good before ?" Lydia says while I just smirk. "I just gave him words of encouragement." I say while I clap my hands and shout when Stiles makes shot after shot. Coach throws the boys in goal and I watch as they take on all the members before the guy I said was cute from earlier makes it into the net. "That was luck do over !" Malia shouts while I roll my eyes. "Malia their are not do overs in lacrosse." Coach says while I laugh. "Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles." She shouts back. "I'll take that action Dunbar get back in there !" Coach shouts and I watch as he goes for goal again only for Scott to wolf out and throw him over his shoulder. Dunbar falls to the ground with a sickening crunch before he screams. Running down to the field I punch Scott on his shoulder and he gets thrown back a couple inches. "What the hell scott !" I whisper yell under my breath while I sink down next to the teen boy. "Hey hey you're okay let me look at it." I say slowly picking up his sport shorts. "Oh okay c'mon let's get you to the hospital." I say while he gets himself up before I can help him. "No it's okay ah !" He screams while I grab him quickly. "Let's get you to the hospital now yeah ?" I ask him while I glare at Scott over my shoulder. "Getting the boy to the hospital I Wait with him while a doctor walks in. "Liam were gonna send you back for X-rays but right now it's not looking good." The man says before sitting on the bed. "Hey it's gonna be okay." He says before getting up and walking out. Looking at the boy I smile sadly. "Hi I'm Victoria." I say while he looks up to me with tears in his eyes. "Hey it's gonna be okay Uh..."

"Liam my names Liam." He replies while I smile at him. "It will be okay Liam I promise." I say before we hear a sound. "Stay here I'll go check it out." I say standing up before he grabs my hand. "What if it's a bad guy or something you won't be able to protect yourself ?" He says while I just smirk. "I'll be fine." I say before I walk out the door. Looking down the hall I see a gory sight a boy about my age is eating a dead security guard. Backing up slowly I bump into a medical stand with supplies knocking them over. The boy looks up with razor sharp teeth and growls at me. Grasping my necklace I go to release it but stop remembering Liam. "Shit !" I shout turning around running into Liam. "Liam what the hell go !" I shout helping him run before I feel my arm get grabbed. "Let go off me !" I scream before punching the boy in the face sending him back a couple of feet. "C'mon lets go !" I shout helping Liam run down the hall towards the roof.

Scott walks down the hall to Apologize to Liam before he hears a scream. Hearing his mom he takes off before tackling the boy on top of his mom. The boy runs off towards the roof while Scott bends down to his mom. "I'm fine go get that son of a bitch !" She says while he takes off to the roof. To his horror Victoria and Liam are up there while the boys stalks them both while they stand towards the edge of the building. "Scott !" Victoria shouts while she looks from me to Liam. The boy runs and Liam pushes Victoria out the way before he falls off the side of the building. "Go Scott I got this !" Victoria shouts while he runs to Liam. He is holding on to the edge and Scott looks back to see Victoria struggling with the boy. "Damn you're strong !" She shouts while the boy growls. "IM...SO.....HUNGRY !!" He screams before trying to bite into her arm. Stopping his attack before the boy falls with an axe in his back. Looking up she sees a man dressed in all black with no mouth put a finger up to where his lips should be. Running up to Scott I go to help Liam up when I see the bite on Liam. "No what did you do !!"

Stiles runs up the stairs to see a pacing Scott and a worried and pissed off Victoria. "Where is he ?" He says while Victoria points to the bathroom. "And you didn't think to call me !" Stiles shouts while Scott looks at him. "I panicked !" He says

"Yeah big time." Victoria says before Stiles walks back into the bathroom pulling the curtain back to see a screaming Liam before he closes the curtain. "What are you going to do Scott, you bit him remember what the calaveras said you turn an innocent they'll come for you !" Stiles says while I get up walking to the bathroom. "What should we do dismember his body and bury him in the desert!?" He says while I roll my eyes while Liam screams. "Get a chair !" I say pulling back the curtain. "We wont do that but just let us explain okay ?" I question while he looks at me and nods.

Setting Liam in the chair I slowly pull the duck tape off. "Breathe Liam we won't hurt you." I say while he nods looking at me. "What I did to you it's going to change you we're brothers now." Scott begins while I roll my eyes. "Idiot." I whisper under my breath while I look at him. "You're a werewolf Liam just like Scott but he's your alpha and your his beta." I finish up before turning back to Scott. "See it wasn't that hard to just spit it out and not make him anymore scared and confused like he is right...now." Looking back I see Liam crying and I get sad and bend down to his level. "Liam it's okay it may have changed you but Scott didn't know what else to do." I say talking to him softly before he looks back up. "I think you're all a bunch of nut jobs who need to let me go !!" He screams in my face and I stand back up before crossing my arms. "Stiles hand me that water bottle over there." I say with no emotion in my face. Liam gets nervous and scared seeing the girls glare on her face while Stiles hands her the water bottle. Unscrewing the cap she pours it on her head and looks at Scott. "Would you rather I transform and you catch me or i fall on your bed ?" I question counting down in my head. "3.....2.....1" I say while Scott catches me.

"Holy shit you're a mermaid !" Liam shouts while Scott sets me down on his floor. "Yes I'm a mermaid but also a siren." I say while I clench my fist letting my tail steam before I stand back up again. "Untie him he's scared." I say before they do as their told. Liam stand up before punching Scott in the face and hitting Stiles with the chair. Looking at me he stops before I let my eyes turn silver. "Run !" I say before he does just that. "Get him !" Scott shouts while he and Stiles chase after Liam. Walking after them I see them fall down the stairs. "I got em ! I got em !!" Stiles shouts. "You got me Stiles !!" Scott shouts while I sit down at the foot of the stairs. "Why did you let him go !" Stiles shouts at me while I raise my hands before crossing my arms. "We will see him at school tomorrow." I say while we watch Liam run off into the night.