S4: 117 pt 2

"You know Kate, Allison was distraught over your death." I say breaking the silence after hours of it. Looking at me her face softens a bit before hardening and slamming her fist into my face. "Ahhh ! oh my god Kate ! I was trying to have a heart to heart with you you evil bitch !!" I scream at her grabbing my jaw in pain. "Shut up flattery won't get you out of this." She replies while I just glare up at her. "A girl can dream." I say sarcastically before she hits me again. "Enough with the hitting ! I'd rather you insult me then beat me." I say to her hissing at the pain in my abdomen. Walking away from me I glare after her retreating figure before I slouch back against the ruins of the church. "Great I'm going to really die down here now." I whisper under my breath.

The sun rises and falls again and I feel myself growing weaker. "I believe the world has a vendetta out for me it doesn't want me to make it." I gargle spitting up blood. Kate turns to me bending down to my level. "You can't die yet little miss I need you for something." She says before slapping my cheek lightly before standing back up. "Bitch." I say while she laughs at me. The moon begins to rise and I notice her acting strange. Seeing her growl her eyes flash a neon green and I shrink back in the wall. "Oh fuck." I whisper while I force myself to stand. Turning I run into the dark trying to evade her,  to find an escape only to come to a dead end. "Fuck !" I say under my breath and I turn back running down the hall. Growing dizzy I stop and look around. "There has to be a way out of here." Continuing on my way I find another hall and I push myself to go faster. Looking into an opening I see the outside but it's too small for me to get through. Seeing the full moon come out from behind the clouds I stop staring at.

Turning around Victoria meanders down the hall while a storm brews outside. The pack finally making it to the church they all get out. "We need to find her she's somewhere in there." Stiles says looking at the church while Braeden cocks her shotgun. "We need to make this fast that storm is brewing faster then usual." She says while the pack makes there way inside. Walking down the hall the pack splits up to find their friends. "Do you think Victoria is doing this ?" Lydia asks and Stiles turns to her. "Her doing that no no lighting things on fire that's more her speed." He says before a crack of thunder is heard. "Okay just figuratively it could be her." Stiles says before they pick up the pace. Running down the hall they all meet in the middle. Victoria stands in the middle in a trance while she stares at Kate who is growling at her. Derek lays on the table oblivious to it all still young. "Stop her !" Lydia screams while the wind picks up. Stiles approaches her grabbing her hand while Victoria turns to him. Lifting her other hand he gets pushed back while she turns back staring Kate down. Lifting her hand up the wind blows debris causing the ceiling to open up more and more while lightening cracks before hitting the ground around the tomb. "What the hell shes never done that before !" Stiles screams while Scott makes the move to tackle her to the ground. "Oh my god !" Kira shouts in shock while Victoria looks up to Scott with anger. Lifting her hands he gets blown away into another hall. Hearing a growl Victoria looks to see Kate running for her while she stands blowing her back as well while lightening strikes her. "Okay my turn." Braeden says while she pulls out another gun shooting for Victoria. Stopping Victoria pulls out the darts before falling to the ground. Stiles runs up to her while the storm stops. "She's bleeding." Stiles says while he puts his hand on her stomach feeling something hard. "Oh oh my god there's something in there." He says backing up whipping the blood on his jacket. "Don't take it out now she can bleed out." Lydia says while Scott runs back in. Hearing a growl Derek begins to rise transforming into a black wolf with glowing blue eyes. "Holy shit !" Stiles says.

"Let's get out of here." Scott says picking Victoria up. Running out of the church they make it to the car and get in. "Just make sure to keep her alive." Braeden says getting on her bike. "I'll look after Derek." She finishes before she takes off after Derek. The pack make it home while they rush their friend to the hospital. After a four hour surgery Victoria wakes up groggy and confused. Looking around she sees she's in a hospital bed again and Melissa smiles at her. "It seems your accident prone." She says while I nod. "No kidding." I say while she just looks sadly at me. "You almost died on the table twice but you pulled through thank god." She says while she takes my vitals. "Where's my lover ?" I question looking around not seeing him. Walking in with balloons and flowers Stiles stops before smiling goofily at me. "You're awake finally." He says setting the flowers and balloons down kissing me quickly but I hold him there kissing him harder. "I've missed you." I say while he nods his eyes still closed while his lips are still puckered. "You're so cute." I giggle kissing him again before I get out of the hospital bed. "Okay I'm ready to leave." I say while Stiles stops me "You can't leave yet." He says while I just look at him before Melissa walks back in. "I'm ready to leave momma McCall." I say while she just looks at me. "Not yet you can leave later tonight." She says before walking back out when her pager goes off. "Well poop." I say laying back down while stiles joins me. "You got me until four then I'll get your discharge papers ready and you can stay with me." He says while I nod feeling sleepy. "Just rest for now I'll wake you later." He says while I let sleep take over. Staring at her sleep Stiles smiles softly before kissing her forehead. "I got you love I got you." He says before grabbing her hand and finally getting some much needed sleep after an awful week.