Prelude

This hardly follows along the storyline of the show. So don't come for me saying it doesn't. I know !!! I get it !!

Victoria

The summer passed by fast, faster than I was hoping. I haven't really talked to Stiles as much as I thought I would. Being halfway across the world between fifteen different time zones is hard to deal with. Getting on the plane I look back at my aunt in the terminal waving at me while I wave back. Facing the front I close my eyes and take a breath. "Please let this school year be a good one, for the love of god please let it be decent."

If only my prayers could be answered, I was in for a long grueling year, with the rest of the pack, I should've stayed in Australia.

——————————————————-
Hi welcome !!
If your new to the book please don't read any further. You must read my first book first !

It's with seasons 1-2 of teen wolf with my own character !

Also......if your not new and your ready for season three well here you go let's get started !!

I'm changing up this season a bit with more dialogue, more heartache, and more ass kicking so be ready ! The chapters will vary between lengths but I'll try my hardest to make them 2,000 words or more. Thank you for sticking with my first book. I'm happy you all have enjoyed it.