No

Victoria

           Running in the tunnels I look back hearing the cackling of the monster. Stopping I look back with a sigh. It's a dream I'm scared of a creature I can kill with my own bare hands. Crossing my arms I wait for the creature before it stops. "Noooooo !!! Fear me !!" It screams at me while I laugh. "I shouldn't be scared of a monster when I'm a monster myself." I say before I feel myself falling. Waking with a start the sun is shining and I close my eyes with a sigh. Smiling I jump up happy doing a happy dance. "I've figured it out !!" Calling Scott I wait for him to answer. "Victoria you realize it's 9:00 in the morning on a weekend ?" Scott replies while I roll my eyes. "We need to get Stiles out of there now."

Gathering around at the table I sigh before laying my hands down on the table. "It feeds off fear, and right now Stiles is trapped in there fearful to sleep, I was in there with him In his dreams and I noticed something..."

"Wait in his dreams ?" Scott questions while I nod and look to his father. "I sent him to a different aspect of his life, where his mother is still alive, I held on to that for him as long as possible before the creature pulled me away." I say while I wait for them to contemplate on it.

"Also the thing is, it gets its power from fear and we don't need to fear it....it needs to fear us."

"We can't let the patient in question out before the seventy two hours are up." The nurse says while I glare at her. "If only you were male." I whisper under my breath before I turn back around crossing my arms. "Can I not visit for like five minutes ?"

"No visitors." She says blandly causing me to glare at her before I look around seeing the cameras. Looking back at her I grab the back of her neck slamming her into the desk. "Eh I've never been one for the rules." I say grabbing the keys and heading into the nurses station. Changing into scrubs I grab the nurses key card before letting her head fall back on the desk with a light slam. "Oops."

Walking down the hall I slide the card before walking further into the building. Looking around I try to find Stiles with no luck before I get a sharp pain in my chest. Feeling my body get pulled away I fall back and head down to the basement. Slowly opening the door I look around before my heart stops. I see Stiles' back and him grinding into the girl we found weeks ago. The sounds coming from them both has me covering my mouth while tears cascade down my cheeks. Closing the door behind me with a slam I run up the stairs. Before I trip and fall my hands get scrapped up before I stand and continue to run I grab my clothes from a supply closet and run for the outside. Seeing cops and the sheriff I run into his arms.

"Victoria what are you doing here ?" He questions while I look up to him before my heightened hearing picks up on Stiles heartbeat running up the stairs. "He knows I'm here." I whisper before I run out the door.

The sheriff sees a bracelet on the floor and picks it up. Seeing the initials of his son and Victoria he closes his eyes in realization. Stiles runs out before being stopped by his dad with a glare on his face. "What did you do Stiles ?"