No one is safe

unedited

         Victoria

             Hearing noises around me my eyes flutter behind my eyelids when I see the bright light shining in my eyes. Opening my eyes I see Ms. McCall looking at me before she clicks the little flashlight off. "Well I don't see any signs of a concussion." she explains to me writing something down on her clipboard before I grab her arm. "Something is coming, I need to warn Scott." I say ripping off the heart monitor. "Victoria you need to rest." she says holding me back but I look up to her. "Alphas, a whole pack of them."

Releasing me she looks at me before I grab her hand softly. "Trust no one but the pack." I say before running out of the room. Clicking the button on the elevator I wait for it to come up to my floor. The dinging from the elevator has me looking back down as the doors open. Seeing a person in scrubs has my heart skipping a beat. Looking up I see his red eyes causing mine to glow silver before I enter the elevator as it shuts behind me. "I know Sirens are not ones to back down from a fight." the man says while I cock my head to the side. "Your move." I say before he growls at me sticking out his clawed hand to strike me across the face. Backing up I extend my longer much sharper claws before I jump spinning clawing him across the face.

"Little girl your making a mistake challenging me."

"One, don't call me little and two I'm up for the challenge." I hiss at him having my Siren completely take over. Hearing the dinging from the elevator has me waking up from my blackout. Looking down to the floor is the injured Alpha, crouching down to the ground I pick his head up to look up at me. "Who sent you ?" I ask while he smirks blood covering his teeth. ''The alpha of all alphas." he says before I roll my eyes. "Oh please." I say before slamming his face into the floor. Exiting the elevator I clean myself up before I start making my way to the hospitals exit doors.

Calling Stiles I stop putting my phone down when I see a man with a walking cane and sunglasses over his eyes. "Victoria I'm surprised you took down one of my alphas with little struggle." He says causing me to take a small step back. "Who are you ?" I question him getting a weird feeling.

"Deucalion."

"Oh shit." I say before I turn running for Stiles house.

Deucalion stays where he is Ennis and Kali joining him. Ennis rolls his shoulders and looks over at Kali who has a smirk on her face. "What ?" He says causing Kali to look away.

"You took out your whole pack, but couldn't handle a little girl." She says back causing Ennis to growl. "She wasn't just any little girl, she's a siren." He says causing Kali's smirk to fall. "Interesting." Deucalion says before he turns his other pack members following.