Void Stiles

Sitting at the window I bask in the unasked glory of my downfall. "How could I have let it get in my head ?" I say to myself before I jump when theirs a knock. "You're weakness is Stiles and whatever that thing is, it exploited you both to get ahold of Stiles and you." Derek says while I glare over at him. "No shit Sherlock." I say causing him to roll his eyes at me before smiling. "He's rubbed off on you." Derek says sitting next to me on the bed. "Who Stiles ?" I ask while he nods "And your father." Those words cause me to look over to him. "Who is my dad ?" I ask while he stands to leave the room.

"As much as I want to tell you it's not for me to tell." He says while I just look while he leaves the room. Looking back out the window I pull my legs to my chest hugging myself tightly. Who is my dad ? Is it Peter ? No, it couldn't be him. He's to crazy to be my dad and he's missing to so I can't exactly ask him for a paternity test. My family has moved out here with me leaving our house next to Stiles abandoned. They'll move where I'll be so the thought of them in danger scares me to no end.
"We were assigned to you for your protection since you were a baby by your mother." My dad told me while he began to unpack the house in the woods. "We only want what's best for you Victoria." My mom says while my brother nods wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah sis we got you." He says before helping dad carry the boxes into the house.

That was a week ago and life has gone back to normal seemingly. Walking into school I avoid my friends at all costs to not get them in danger but danger seems to always find us. "Victoria I'm going to destroy you from the inside out." The creature hisses from my ear closing my eyes I try to push him out to no avail. "Did you like my stunt I pulled ?" It whispers echoing around the classroom while I close my eyes harder seeing stars. "Stiles won't ever be yours again." It hisses harshly before I open my eyes and it's gone. "Victoria Sanderson !!" My teacher shouts causing the class to turn towards me freezing me in place. Grabbing my things I leave the classroom with Mr. Yukimura shouting after me. Rushing down the hall I round the corner running into someone. Looking up its Stiles with deep purple bags under his eyes and disheveled hair and clothes. "Victoria ?! I've been looking everywhere for you !" Stiles shouts while I back away from him before turning down the opposite end of the hall running. "Victoria Wait !" Stiles shouts while I run faster towards the school doors. "Scott ! Scott !" I whisper shout under my breath in search of my friend.  Looking back I see Stiles trying to catch up to me but I keep running towards the Lacrosse field. Running across the field I begin to slow down looking back I don't see Stiles and sigh before turning back around seeing him in front of me. "Ahh !" Screaming I back away from him while he holds his hands up to me. "Victoria it's me, I swear to god it's me." Stiles says but I don't believe him. "No you're not Stiles, the Stiles I know wouldn't hurt me." I say while tears gather in his eyes. Backing away I trip over my own two feet and fall to the ground. Backing away I scream crying and begging for him to stop coming towards me. Feeling someone grab my shoulder I look back to see Scott and I get up quickly hiding behind him. "Stiles." Scott says while Stiles looks from him to me again. "Scott it's really me I promise you." Stiles says while Scott looks from me to him.

"What did we talk about the day after I got my tattoo ?" Scott asks and I furrow my brows looking from him to Stiles. "That Victoria is the one, she makes my heart beat out of my chest and my body to feel on fire. Her smile lights up my day her words ease my racing thoughts. She brings me back no one has ever been able to do that." Stiles says causing my heart to race yet break at the same time. "He's telling the truth Victoria." Scott says while I back away from them both. "It's not him the thing controlling him knows what to say, it's in his head." I tell them both while Stiles tears finally fall. "Victoria please." He whispers while I shake my head. "I'm going to free you Stiles, I'm going to bring you back to me, not this Stiles, my Stiles." I say before I slowly walk up to him. Placing my palm on his chest I feel his racing heart. Crying silently I look up to him before pulling him to my chest. His arms hang by his side before encasing me tightly in his arms squeezing me before crying into my shoulder. "Please don't leave me, don't leave me alone." Stiles says while I just squeeze him tighter. It feels nice to be in his arms again but it's not the warm hugs the ones that feel like home and I pull back. Slowly raising my finger to his forehead I touch it while whispering "sleep." Stiles' eyes roll into the back of his head and Scott catches him while looking at me. "What did you do ?" Scott questions looking down at his best friend. "I sent him into a deep sleep he needs it." I say while I turn making Scott follow with his friend in his arms.

"Where are we ?" Scott says walking into an underground tunnel. Coming into a dimly lit green room Scott looks around while I usher him to lay Stiles down on the bed. Grabbing a jar with pink Himalayan salt I draw a circle around the bed with mountain ash mixed in with it. "This will keep the darkness out for a little while until I figure out how to draw the kitsune out. " I say while I glance at stiles before I look around the room. "This is a jade room it wards off negative spirits but for how long I don't know." I say while Scott and I watch Stiles sleep. "I'm going to try and go into his subconscious, if you see black blood coming from my nose it's not good bring me back." I say sitting down to meditate. "How do I do that ?" Scott questions while I open my eyes to look at him. "You're my alpha you can bring me back." I say while I close my eyes letting my body drift and my mind to open.