Menace

unedited
Victoria~

Waking up I slap Stiles on the chest when he jumps up slightly. Looking at me I show him the time on my phone. "Oh shit we're gonna be late." Stiles says jumping up but stopping. Turning back to me I smirk holding up a set of clothes. "I know your style Stiles." I say while he kisses me on the cheek and changes. Grabbing my clothes I change into a grey, white, and black snake skin pencil skirt. With a lace silk, spaghetti strap body suit. Slipping in a pair of black heels I turn around to see Stiles looking at me. "What ?" I say while I nervously pat down my skirt. Looking back up to him he's in front of me and I blush slightly at the look he's giving me. "I'm happy you're my girlfriend." He says kissing me softly while I pull him closer. "C'mon you dork let's get to school." I say and I grab my stuff and so does he. Heading down the steps I see Emmett and I smile. "Emmett you excited for your first day of sophomore year ?" I ask him while he glares at me while stuffing cereal into his mouth. "No I'm not." He says while I check the time. "We have fifteen minutes till school starts." I say to them both while Emmett stands and looks back at me. "Go ahead I'll drive myself, I do have my license now." He says while I grab Stiles by the hand and walk out to his Jeep. "Roscoe I've missed you." I say getting into the Jeep. "Don't love the Jeep more than me." Stiles says and I smirk leaning over to Stiles. "Why don't we have some fun in Roscoe huh ?" I say letting my head turn slightly as I kiss his neck. "Uh uh yeah I mean, yeah." Pulling him closer I kiss him deeper as I undo my seatbelt. Hearing a knocking on the window we pull apart seeing Pops. "Hey Sheriff !" I say smiling at him. "Get to school kids before your late." He tells us before walking to his police cruiser. "Well big man says we have to leave." I say nonchalantly putting my seatbelt back on.

"What ! After that !? No we need to." Giving him a look he puts his seatbelt back on with a huff before looking at me. "We will continue this later."

     Pulling up to the school Stiles parks his jeep and we hop out shutting the doors at the same time. See you after class ? I ask him before I check my schedule. I have first period English with Ms.Blake. "Stiles what is your first period ?" turning back to him he pulls out his schedule before looking up to me. "Ms. Blake." he replies while I grab his arm in mine. "Looks like we will be walking to class together." Walking into the schools doors I look around getting an off putting feeling causing me to stop and Stiles to forcefully be stopped as well. "Remember I'm human ?" He says sarcastically rubbing his arm but I ignore him looking around. "I think my wishful thinking just got crushed." I say slowly beginning to move forward while Stiles follows. "What do you mean ?" He asks me stopping me by our lockers. "I'm getting that overwhelming feeling of dread, and I hoped this year would be easy."

Stepping around Scott I smile at him and take a seat behind him while Stiles takes the one diagonal from me to my left. Lydia sits down and I happen to glance down at her ankle. "Lydia what happened to your ankle ?" Glancing down I see the grimace on her face before she looks back up to me. "Prada bit me." She replies while Stiles opens his big mouth.

"Your purse bit you ?"

"Yes my designer handbag bit me, no you idiot my dog." She says and I crack a laugh while I stop looking over to Allison. "Oh no." I whisper looking from the seat in front of Scott to the one furthest away in front of Stiles. She heads for it but another student rushes past her taking it. "Sorry." I mouth to her while she sits down. Hearing dinging from my phone and my other classmates phones as well I look around when a teacher walks in reciting a poem and my ears begin to ring. "This is also the last text you'll receive in my class, phones off everyone." Still staring at the teacher she makes eye contact with me and my eyes narrow. "Miss ?"

"Sanderson..Victoria Sanderson." I say with a glare when her eyes narrow with mine. "Phone off now please." She says and I cut my phone off putting it in my purse. Scott turns around but I make him face the front before he turns his head slightly so his ear can be pointed in my direction. "Something is off about her, my Siren doesn't like it."

———————————
Scott is called to the office and I look over to my three friends in confusion. They just shrug their shoulders and continue on with their work when I hear a bang against the window. Looking up I see blood smeared and splattered on the window. Hearing another bang I see it's a bird and it causes my siren to scream in my head. Grasping my ears I look up as a swarm of black birds heads straight for us. They shatter the windows having them swarm around the room and all I can do is watch before I'm feeling myself get tugged down to the floor.

////
The screeching and cawing stops causing me to look up. My heart is pounding in my chest and I look all over the now destroyed room. "What the hell is going on ?" Is the last thing I say before my Siren completely starts screaming in my head. Causing me to blackout as my friends surrounds me.