The days..............after

Unedited

Stiles>

     "Mermaids have been in existence for as long as theirs been writing and storytelling. Sightings of these creatures date back to the beginning of 1000 BC. Assyrians were the first to document them, telling of creatures with the top half of a female and the bottom half of a fish. Atargatis, a goddess, the first mermaid, transformed herself into a mermaid after killing her human lover. Since then others have sacrificed themselves after getting their hearts broken. Begging the saddened goddess for the same fate. Hence the first sirens of times being told. Their sad songs created storms, typhoons, shipwrecks, and deaths of the unlucky sailors who crossed their paths...."

        With a slam of his laptop Stiles looks up at his wall. It's been days since he's seen Victoria last. Sitting back in his computer chair he looks up at the ceiling before closing his eyes. After that night she just disappeared with her aunt. Without a trace, Scott can't even pick up on her scent.

Days go by, then weeks, then months, then almost a whole year goes by before I see her walking down the halls. Her hair is longer, she's skinnier now, her face is frail and sunken in like she's been without food for awhile. Slamming my locker I grasp onto her upper arm and she gasps while I pull her into an abandoned classroom. "Where the hell have you been ?!" "And don't tell me a retreat because I'll kick your ass !" I say to her pissed while she looks up to me. "Ummm, who are you ?" She says and it takes everything in me to breathe again. I back away from her knocking into desks and dropping my backpack on the ground while she looks up at me before she smirks before laughing. "You should've seen your face !" She laughs while I just stare at her able to breathe again at a normal pace. "Omg where's my phone." She says trying to locate before I stomp up to her causing her to look up to me before I slam my lips to hers. She's startled at first but kisses me back pulling me closer to me before I pull away. "Don't ever do that to me again." I say before I pull her back in. Sitting her on the desk she wraps her legs around my hips and sighs into the kiss when I thrust my hips into hers before she pushes me away slightly. "We have class." she whispers up at me while I cup her face in my hands. "I don't care." I whisper to her before I kiss her again.

"You know, I don't know how we didn't get caught." She laughs out while she slips back into her jeans. Looking up with a smile it falls when I notice the markings on her back. They're white and swirl down her back stopping at the end of her dimples on her back.
"Umm..uh...what are those markings down your back ?" I question while she quickly puts on her bra and sweater before turning back to me. "What markings !?" She says quickly slipping on her her ankle boots before fixing her hair. "You know what markings I'm talking about Victoria." I say next while she looks at me before she sighs and her eyes begin to tear up. "They're runes of a siren, only visible to you, me, and other mermaids."

"After the whole incident eleven months back, the mermaid council deemed me an enemy of my kind, these runes keep me in check, I'm unable to fully release my siren, ever again." She finishes and my eyes widen. "Mermaid council ?!" "Like mermaids all together as one, debating and holding a meeting like people do in a court room ?"  I ask and she nods rubbing her hand against her other arm with a grimace before she blushes looking at me. "That was the first time we've had sex together Stiles." She says looking up at me softly with a smile while I smile back at her with a goofy look. "C'mon let's head to class we missed first and second period." I say before she nods grabbing my hand while I unlock the door.

    Victoria (

    I'm scared to tell Stiles the real reason behind my runes. Finding out your family isn't your own and that you're royalty in the mermaid realm terrifies me. Because at the end of senior year, I'll be ruling the kingdom I knew nothing about. My real mother made me human, in hopes of keeping me safe from the hunters, after their greatest prize yet. But our goddess Atargatis had other plans, she lead me to the moon pool to change me. She made me what I am, in hopes of destroying the hunters, all of the hunters once and for all.

///////////////////////////////

Season three isn't over yet I'm just moving it along a little bit.