S4: Electric Shock

It's been two days since Stiles last saw Victoria. Two long days of hardly any sleep and when he does sleep, nightmares of the events occurring prior evade his dreams. He tried to reach her through his mind to get some sort of response but nothing. He's searched everywhere for her but she's vanished. What if an assassin got to her ? What if she was unable to protect herself ?

Victoria hasn't eaten in three days. Keeping herself at the bottom of the Lake to not be seen. Unknowing of what's being placed in the water above her. The man with no mouth sets up electrical currents around the lake. To drive the siren out to weaken her for an easy kill. Standing back he looks out to the water before he presses a button turning on the electricity. Victoria asleep awakens to violent jolts encasing her body. She's felt awful pain before but this is at the top of her list on the pain scale. Screaming bubbles begin to float to the surface and the mute stands there watching waiting for her to surface.

      With Devenford prep on campus Liam has been nothing but anger left and right from the girl he has a crush on going missing to his arrogant ex-teammate angering him beyond belief. Stiles and Scott had to pull him away before he wolfed out throwing him under the shower to cool him off. "You need to find an anchor Liam !" Scott shouts at me using his alpha command on me forcing me to grow angry but calm when I think of Victoria. "Okay I'm good ! I'm good !" Liam shouts while Scott and Stiles back off. "Whose your anchor ?" Scott questions while I look up to him then to Stiles. "Victoria,,Victoria is my anchor."

Victoria tries to swim but her body feels restricted and tense to swim away. Slowly she drags herself across the murky and muddy lake bed. Hoping to escape the electrical current before she gets an idea. Smirking she goes to take off at full speed knowing the danger of running into rocks but stops suddenly. Feeling a sharp pain she looks down seeing a moonstone laced harpoon sticking out of her abdomen. It begins to burn almost immediately and I let out a scream before I scream in my head for Stiles.

Sitting in class Stiles jolts at the sudden Scream in his head feeling a sharp pain in his abdomen. Pulling up his shirt he sees bruising and grows concerned for Victoria's well being. Getting up from class he grabs his backpack before running out of the class. The teacher yells for him to come back but he ignores her. "Scott ! If you're listening Victoria is in trouble and we need to find her and we need to find her now !" I call out in the vacant hallway. Seeing Liam running out of class he skids to a stop seeing me before Scott joins us. "Liam and I will run the preserve to see if we can catch her scent. You on the other hand call your dad." Scott says before they jog out of the school. Stiles grabs his Jeep keys starting the ignition. Pulling out of the school quickly he stops seeing Lydia right in front of him. Rolling down his window he pokes his head out looking at her but she stares blankly at him before she starts to scream Victoria's name. Stiles heart drops while he covers his ears from her banshee wail. Looking up Lydia looks at him while a tear falls from her eye. "It's too late she won't make it." Lydia says before deciding to get in the Jeep with Stiles. "Drive I know where she is !" Lydia shouts while Stiles presses on the gas. "Where ! Where is she Lydia!" Stiles shouts while Lydia shouts the lake house in response. Stepping on the gas harder Stiles hopes he can make it time.

    Being strung up in the boathouse by the man with no mouth. Victoria is hauled out the pain is immense as the harpoon pulls at her flesh. The man watches her before he stabs a meat hook into her tail wrapped around a chain.  Causing her to scream out in agony as she is strung upside down. The man twists the harpoon causing her to cry out begging to be let go. The man types something on a phone and holds it up to her.  ( the mute is very strong in this)

YOU'RE WORTH THE MONEY..

Her soul crushes and her spirit depleted. This is what she gets with messing with Karma. Closing her eyes she wishes for it to all be over. She wishes she was back in the ocean swimming the coral reefs. Swimming with the dolphins and sea turtles. But now she's just a fish in a tank full of sharks. The man taps her forehead and she opens her eyes to see another message that causes her heart to race.

IM GOING TO SLIT YOUR THROAT AND BLEED YOU OUT FOR ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SEE. YOU'RE KIND AND OTHER SUPERNATURALS WILL BE EXTINCT
PERMANENTLY...

Hyperventilating she wishes she had the strength to use her abilities. Watching the man get closer she closes her eyes accepting her fate. Hearing the screams of Scott and Liam her eyes barely open making out two blurry figures in the distance. This causes the mute to get distracted seeing the new obstacles in his way. Stiles and Lydia pull up but Stiles is barely putting the Jeep in park while Lydia is already running for the boat dock. Lydia is stunned by what she sees. Her best friend strung up like a fish. ( I didn't know what phrase I should use so I just went with this) Lydia begins to cry harder feeling her friends death getting closer. "We have to save her ! she doesn't need to die ! She can't !" Lydia screams while Stiles runs back to his Jeep getting his bat. Running to the mute he hits him in his no mouth face knocking the mute to the ground. Looking back to Scott and Liam he turns back lifting the bat over his head slamming it down on the mutes head. Scott has never feared Stiles but seeing him do this causes him to fear his best friend and what he will do for the woman he loves. Dropping the bat it clangs and rolls before stopping. Running up to Victoria he grabs her face causing her eyes to open barely but she can't make out who it is. Her whole body is numb from the pain now and her eyes are growing glassy. Scott and Liam get her down. Stiles picks her up gently mindful of the harpoon in her abdomen. "We need to get her dry !" Stiles shouts while Lydia nods while grabbing a reluctant Liam to help her.

"Stiles." Scott questions bending down slowly getting deja vu of the this very moment with Allison on her last seconds alive. Holding her wishing he can take the pain away but couldn't. Taking her hand in his he closes his eyes willing himself to take her pain. Slowly his veins begin to turn black before his whole arm turns black and he screams slightly from the pain. Holding on for a few seconds longer he lets go the pain being too much. Her eyes open finally and he breaths a sigh of relief but it doesn't last long when she coughs up blood. "He electrocuted me before he harpooned me. I didn't think I was that close to the surface. "I'm in so much pain I want to go to sleep." She whispers her eyes beginning to close but Stiles shakes her causing her eyes to flutter open. Lydia and Liam make it back and begin to dry her off being mindful of her wounds. She returns to human the meat hook lodged deep within the back of her calves. The harpoon is in deep and Stiles feels it sticking out of her back and his eyes close. "We need to get to a hospital we can't take her to Deaton's he doesn't have human blood to give her."

"I'm O- I can give blood." Lydia says while Stiles shakes his head. "No it's the hospital we will have Melissa take care of her along with her parents they're back from their trip to Alaska. "Okay then it's settled Scott call your mom we have to save her. We're not letting another pack member die." Lydia says while they all nod hoping they can make it to the hospital in time before history repeats itself.