Monster under the bed part 3

Unedited
I'm starting this chapter with a different introduction then usual.

       Victoria never expected this to happen, especially to Stiles of all people. After her panic attack she's been in her room drawing the creature she's seen before her phone begins to ring. Looking at her phone she sees Allison's name pop up on the screen. Setting down her pencil and drawing pad she answers.

"Did you find it ?" I question her while she sighs from the phone. "No nothing I'm sorry." Allison replies while I lay my head back against my bed. "He's in there and I'm out here and I can't protect him if the creature is in there with him." I say before the wheels of my thought process begins spinning in my head. "I know what I have to do." I say while Allison questions her profusely on what that is. "No Victoria you can't do that." She says before I get another incoming call from my aunt Selene. "Allison I have to go we can talk about this later, my aunt is calling in." I say before I hang up and switch over before I get her reply.

Answering with a timid hello, confused on why she's calling me my aunt says a cheery hello before stopping. "What's wrong sweetheart ?" She questions before I remember what she told me a year ago. "Can I still out of body channel Stiles even if he's on the other side of town ?" I question before she sighs. "You can but it will weaken you." She says before smile. "How do I do it ?"

After hanging up with aunt Selene I close my eyes and think of Stiles. His aura begins to call to me after awhile before I feel my soul leave my body. Manifesting in front of Stiles I smile seeing him still awake looking up to the while ceiling above him. "You should've brought your pillow." I say to him while he jumps looking over to me. "How ? How are you here right now ?" He questions sitting up in his small bed while I walk over sitting by him. "I'm manifesting, I don't have a lot of time though so listen carefully to what I have to say." I tell him before hesitation falls upon me. "Well what is it ?" He questions while I close my eyes with a sigh. "Have you been seeing a creature with bandages covering its body, with bloody sharp teeth showing and a brown jacket and pants on, with these brown boots ?" I ask him while his eyes widen. "You've been seeing it as well ?" He asks while I nod. "It's because we're fully connected now, that's why I'm able to see it too." I tell him before I feel myself growing tired fading out before him. "My time is up Stiles but I'll see you again tomorrow okay." I say while he grabs my hand it falling through on to the bed. "I love you Victoria okay." He says while I nod with a soft smile. "I love you too I'll figure out why this is happening okay." And with that I fade out.

Stiles sighs leaning back before laying down completely. Closing his eyes he's scared to sleep. Sure for himself he will see the creature to torment him in his sleep. "Close your eyes Stiles, I'll be with you in your dreams." He hears Victoria project to him in his mind before he's softly closing his eyes, Victoria doing the same as well.

In there dreams Stiles is running in a dark dirty labyrinth. Being chased by the creature before he feels someone running by him. Victoria looks over with a smile before grabbing his hand. "I'll keep you safe Stiles." She says before a bright light appears leaving stiles alone in his house. It's daytime and he looks around before seeing his dad. "Hey wake mom up for me I'm making breakfast." His dad says before Stiles heart skips a beat before speeding up. Turning towards his hallway he walks down it to the room his mom resides in. Opening the door his eyes fall on the sleeping figure before him. Tears swell in his eyes not yet cascading down his cheeks. Approaching his mom he goes to wake her up. Seeing his moms smile has the tears breaking past their natural dams falling down his cheeks. "Why are you crying sweetheart ?" He hears his mom mumble sitting up before she grabs his hand pulling him to lay down with her. "Why is my baby crying ?" She whispers to him holding him close while she rubs up and down his arm. Ignoring the question he turns hugging her tightly to his form. "I've missed you mom." He says while his mom just smiles looking down at him. "When's Victoria coming over, she had to pick up Allison and Noah from daycare?" She says causing Stiles heart to stop beating all together. Looking up it's not his mom anymore but the creature whose been terrorizing his dreams before he falls back on the floor. "You're little girlfriend couldn't hold me back for long, I think I'll torment her for a bit." It says before disappearing leaving Stiles screaming before he wakes up in a cold sweat.

—————>

So how did you like it ?

I'm sorry for taking so long to update