Case 26: Involvement

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

A/N: Hey everyone! I missed you ✩

~~~~~~~~~~

Case 26: Involvement

"Hey, i think I'm gonna use my car today, yeah?" i said to Alexx as she tucked her shirt in and wore her chest holster under her heavy coat.

"Hmm?" She asked holding a pen on her mouth... weird.

"I just got my first case and we're gonna head to the forensic department to see the autopsy." I said putting the files on my bag that she gifted me.

"Wait... let me see" she asked almost jumping towards me.

"Uh no... confidentiality, right?" I said pulking away from her.

"I'm a senior, right?" She raised her brows at me, which i find cute.

"Oh yeah... forgot that" i said giving up and giving the folders to her.

She fished out the first and last page of the paper and started reading. Her face was blank like always then she looked at the paper with knitted brows.

"They gave you a Russian case?" She asked still looking at the paper.

"I think so... Detective Zorox said that it's a little complicated" i said now taking the folders and started putting my things there. I heard her sighed and walked to her dresser and searched for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked. She kept searching till she found it and came back to me.

"Here" she said putting a necklace around my neck, "never ever remove that, what ever happens" she said after putting it on.

"Why are you worrying so much? I'm just gonna check the autopsy result" i said laughing at her facial expression.

"It's just- just be careful and contact me as soon as you sense that something's not right, okay?" She said.

"Yeah but nothing is going to happen... I swear"

"Just promise me... please?" Her face was full of worry but she tried hiding it.

"Fine... i promise" i said just to see her eased out look.

She gave me a kiss on the head before picking up her own leather bag and put it on her shoulder. We both went to where our car was parked. She let me go first and followed after i got out of the driveway. At the rear view, i can see her car behind mine, she even winked at me and opened her mouth, mouthing something but I didn't understand or like she was talking to someone.

Some tried to over take and go in between us but she wouldn't let them. It's funny to see her try to keep up as i try to lose her. When i parked by the station, she quickly went out of the car and walked to me.

"Don't drive recklessly next time" she said patting my head as she walked passed me.

I just sighed and smiled as I followed her to the elevator. I got off first on my floor, earning a surprise peck from her on my head as the door closes and left me.

"Geez that woman!" I muttered as i walked in the lobby, heading to our office.

Once i arrived i saw Tey and smiled at her which she returned and went right back on her work. I sat on my table and soon my partner arrived. We talked about todays plan and contacted some people to arrange some appointments.