Case 10: Caught

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~

CASE 10: Caught.

Yesterday was a little bit of .... a twist. I never imagined that i would "somehow" spend a night with Scott, the person who pushed me away a few times. The person who had already took my attention every now and then. I don't even know what's with her and how the hell does she still gets my attention even by just sitting across the room while the professor was discussing some laws I'll have to probably review again later.

I just can't get the fact that was that affectionate yesterday. She kept hugging me when I'm scared. Was she the same person? Or not?

I kept watching her throughout the day and i can see how quiet she is and how every word she said can be counted. I think around 12 or 15 words is what she had said today. I was just being observant okay? I'm not stalking her.

"Hey Gin, have you already passed your folder to Mr.Abbott?" Tey suddenly asked as we were walking down the hallway, heading to the parking and ready to go home.

"Oh shit! I forgot about that" i said stopping in my tracks.

"Well... i would've come with you but my heels are killing me, so I'll wait in the car" Kris said.

"I'm sleepy, sorry" Tey said as she yawned.

"I don't feel well..." Jules said rubbing her stomach.

"It's okay guys, I'll be just quick" i said and waved at them as i walked inside.

I walked in a nearly empty hallway with a few students walking towards the exit too, it's already nine in the evening, every lesson only last at this time so they'll probably head home.

I walked upstairs and walked towards Mr.Abbott's office. As I walk a little more closely could hear muffled voices, like they were discussing something. I walked a little more closely and now they were more understandable.

"Scott, how's the investigation? Mrs. Windsor said to hurry up a little." it was Mr.Abbott.

"okay" a single word was heard from the other party, it was Scott. suddenly my phone chimmed a little loudly.

"shit!" I cursed silently, I hope they didn't hear it but i heard steps walking near the door, that I unconsciously just knocked on the door, I hope it'll make me less suspicious from evesdropping.

"Ms.Jones" Mr.Abbott muttered, "how long have you been there?" he asked.

"I-I just came here.' I said and avoided his eyes by looking at Scott's jaw. they're perfect. wait I shouldn't lose focus.

"What can I do for you then, Ms. Jones?" Mr.Abbott asked. for a second there I blanked till Scott suddenly took the folder in my arm, gave it to Mr. Abbott and walked out of the room.

"oh you forgot to pass that? fine, i'll accept it but don't tell anyone i took a late turn in. okay?" he asked and there he was smiling. the usual cold face was smiling.

"err okay, Sir" i just agreed and said my goodbyes before leaving the room. i walked down the campus and headed to the parking only to see that the car wasn't there. wait did they leave me?

i took my phone out to call them but was stopped with a single message.

"Jules. Stomachache. Home. Sorry." it was from Tey, she was probably speeding while typing this. gosh those girls. guess i'm taking the bus-- or not?

"what are you doing?" i asked BIlly, the infamous school Jock of this university. a three times repeater and if it wasn't for his Athletic performance in football, he's probably been kicked out for failing last academic year.

"well i saw you walking alone as i was about to go home and thought maybe i could take you home, and be a gentle-man." he answered as he got off of his car and walked towards me, stopping at a step away.

"oh really?" i asked sarcastically, i know what he wants and i;m not giving it to him, he's been pestering me since last year and rumors says he purposely failed last year because of me. a stupid reason.

"yeah, i'm sure you aren't in a relationship so just hop in and i'll take you home." he smirked and closed that line. he held my waist, as i was about to protest he also held my wrist and his eyes was swarming with lust.

"Billy stop this" i said struggling with his grip.

"the campus is empty and this place has no surveillance nor guards roaming around, i'm sure you wouldn't mind having fun before going home." he was now smiling creepily.

i protested, shouted, and was crying as he dragged me to an empty guard post. it was like that night. the place was empty and dark. his large hand held both my wrist upward and i coud feel his other hand grip my side, my waist.

"ohh how long I've waited to touch this" he said like a maniac.

"the jail?" just then the door open. i know it sounds cliché but there was my knight, who caught this barbaric maniac on the act.

"who are you?" asked Billy without letting go of me but i felt his grip loosen a little, taking the chance i pulled my arm apart and kicked him in the groin.

"fuck! you bitch!" he cursed and grabbed my leg as i run away making me stumble but was caught in her arms. it was the most safest place i ever felt.

'let her go" she said in a deep tone.

"or what?" Billy smirked as he wobble up flinching in his aching groin. "what a girl can do with a guy? slap? kick my balls again?" he mocked.

"get out. 911 medics." she whispered and with that i understood what she meant. wait? medics? is she planning to hurt herself?

i walked out of the post and saw her bike's headlight turn inside. i run there and quickly dialed and called for help. just a few minutes after she was walking out, her cheek was cut and bruised.

"are you okay?" i hurried to her checking her cheek and see that it was a deep cut.

"let's go" she said taking her phone out.

"уловка, код зеленый" [A/N: it's Russian.] she said in her phone and hunged up. i couldn't understand what she said, what language was that again? Something Asian?

she walk and hop on her bike, handing a spare helmet to me. i was confused for a second and then the flashing of red and blue light came in view, i took the helmet and rode behind her, i wasn't sure wether to hold her shoulder, her waist or anywhere so i settled with the back of the bike but her hand caught my arm and wrap them herself on her waist. she was warm and comfortable.

"Hi Miss!" a lady officer with an undercut waved at us and i can definitely tell she was smirking at Scott.

"тупой" Scott muttered before keying her bike alive and speed out making me hug tighter, afraid i'll fall off.