Case 31: The pain of Parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~

Case 31: The pain of Parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.

Ginny's POV

"Wait! Alexx!" I called after her as she ran out.

I ran after her but her long legs carried her away. When i reached the door, i was practically gasping for air. I saw her drove off and i know I can't catch up anymore. I wasn't done talking, i just let the pain i had out. I thought she would listen until i finish and then i can tell her everything... that i was still waiting for her. Even though they said she was dead and i should move on. I was still waiting for her unconsciously.

"Ms. Ginny" i heard a man called behind me.

"Mommy..." the twins called at the same time.

I sighed in frustration as i leaned to the door for support.

"Miss, are you okay?" Reneé asked. I remember him, he was always with her the first time i encountered her.

"Y-yes..." i said then heard a phone ringing.

"Hello?" The woman behind him answered the phone.

"Boss..." she said.

"Oh okay... yes. Take care, Boss" she said and hunged up then looked at me.

"Is the Alexx?" I asked her. It seem like she didn't know i knew her name yet when her eyes widen upon hearing me say her name.

"Y-yes, miss" she answered unsurely looking at Reneé.

"Where is she?" I asked. I straightened my posture then held my kids hands.

"Mommy, what's going?" Trix asked. I looked at the two and smiled then returned my gaze to them. They looked shocked as they stared at the twins and me.

"Y-you have kids?" The woman asked.

"B-but... shi— does Boss knew?" The other man asked.

"Are... a-are they hers?" Reneé looked at the twins as if examining them.

I let him see for himself as he crouch down and looked at the two. Trix hid behind Naye as Reneé knelt down.

"Yes." I said and the relief and happiness with a mix of regret showed on his face.

"I-i'm really sorry, Ms.Ginny" he said looking down as he remained on his knees.

"It's okay, Alexx explained it already, it's no ones fault... but i really wanna talk to her and tell her everything" i said feeling helpless.

"She's at their old house... here's the keycard to get pass the gate" the woman said immediately giving me a gold card.

"We'll take care of the kids... do m you still live there?" Reneé asked.

"Yes, i didn't plan to move out" i said and then looked at the twins who look confused.

"Nayeli, Beatrix... this are your uncles and aunt, okay?" I said and they nodded, "and the one you called Ms.W is your Daddy" i said and their eyes sparked like a wild fire.

"Daddy?" Beatrix asked excitedly.

"Is it true?" Nayeli asked too. They act like her too when they get excited, how could you deny her great genes?