Case 3: At the Park.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

Case 3: At The Park.

"What happened to you? You've been zoning out like for a long time now" Tey asked as she sat beside me inside the classroom. I watched how my classmates talk with one another. And how... these petty little gals and boys tried to talk with the one and only Scott.

You probably figured everything out by now, on why i kept zoning out. Yes, it's because of that day at the new Bar. It just doesn't want me to forget how close she was with me and how warm her touch are like. It never left my mind and somehow in the middle of the night, while i'm laying on my bed thinking of stuffs that are more important, her gaze would interrupt me. It feels like she was just infront of me, looking straight into my eyes, her grey eyes that seemed like an opening to the dark tunnel that if you keep looking at it, you'll find yourself deep inside the dark tunnel, forever lost.

"So, You aren't gonna answer me?" Tey asked again. I just smiled and just hugged her, she knew that i just have a lot in my mind if i just hugged her and she wouldn't ask again. I felt her stroke my back like she used to. She's really a good friend. She always help me and is always there for me when i needed someone.

My forehead was resting on her shoulder as my hand are on her waist. If she was a guys, I would've fallen for her already, she's just the best ever friend anyone could've asked for. She knew what i like and hated, why i behave like this or that, and what i want when i do some things. She already memorized me like a book she likes. If i just didn't knew she was Straight, i would think she probably got a crush on me or something.

"Prof is here" she muttered and i removed my arms around her as i pulled myself back to my chair and tried to focus.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Walking alone sometimes really help. It clears my mind off. It will probably help me remove that incident in my head. It was something i didn't expect to happen.

Right now, I'm in a park. Well, empty park. It's supposed to be like this since it's already Six in the evening and kids are home already. I sat on a swing and the evening breeze was still cold, and the environment was quiet, the rusting old swing was the only noise i can hear. For a moment it was really quiet, 'till Suddenly a sound of tires squeaking against the road can be heard from a little distance that slowly was getting nearer and as i stood up, a black car hit the poles that are meant to be fences for the small park.

The loud impact surprised me, making me take a step back. Fuck.. fuck... It's a freaking accident!! I tried to snap myself back and run to the car. Shit, the guy inside was bleeding. I turned around and dialed 911 and before i could answer the guy on the other line, someone pulled me away, grabbing my hand and run to somewhere as i heard a loud bang.

He pulled me behind a wall and made me squat down. I didn't notice He was wearing a mask, hiding his face. The moment he or rather, she looked at me, I recognized her there. It was Scott, and once again she was infront of me, making me remember the moment in the bathroom and the way her minty smell oozes off of her. I was surprised to see her reload a gun as she attached the silencer.

"S-Scott, what's going on?" I asked. She looked at me with little surprise in her eyes.

"How- just stay here" she said, her voice muffled by the mask. She took out a mirror and used it to look behind the wall. She was wearing her turtle neck and a bullet proof vest was above it.

She put away the mirror and removed her coat and suddenly hand it to me or more like shoved to me, holding her gun in ready position as she secretly signaled to somewhere, she though i couldn't see her signalling but it was a little obvious since she turned to her side.