Case 30: Time flies, but memories will last.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

A/N: this is the longest chapter so far. Hope you enjoy it guys...

~~~~~~~~~

Case 30: Time flies, but memories will last

Alexx's POV

3 years ago...

"Hey, i think I'm gonna use my car today, yeah?" i heard Ginny said to me as i wore my usual clothing. I wore my chest holster under my heavy coat so it wasn't visible. I checked my leather bag and look if things were all there.

"Hmm?" I asked as i held a pen in my mouth while i check my papers.

"I just got my first case and we're gonna head to the forensic department to see the autopsy." She answered. I turn to her and saw her place her files in the bag.

"Wait... let me see" i said stopping her. I held the file but she pulled it away from me.

"Uh no... confidentiality, right?"

"I'm a senior, right?" I raised my brows to her, as i gave her a small smile.

"Oh yeah... forgot that" she said finally giving the papers to me.

I took the first and last page of the folder and started reading. This is where all the important informations are. I scanned the paper and checked twice. Huh...

"They gave you a Russian case?" I asked as i continued rereading the papers. That's odd. She's new and this is her first case. Why would they give this to her?

"I think so... Detective Zorox said that it's a little complicated"

I sighed seeing this could lead to something else, i walked to my closet and looked for that necklace.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

I ignored her for a while and continued looking for it. When i finally found it, i turned it on and walked towards her.

"Here" i said, placing it around her neck "never ever remove that, what ever happens" i added after locking it.

It was a GPS tracking device. I got lots of stuff like this and i don't remember why i put it here.

"Why are you worrying so much? I'm just gonna check the autopsy result" she laughed.

"It's just- just be careful and contact me as soon as you sense that something's not right, okay?" I said.

"Yeah but nothing is going to happen... I swear" she said as she held my cheeks.

"Just promise me... please?" I said to her as i held her hand and kissed her palm.

"Fine... i promise" she rolled her eyes and i gave her a peck on the head before i head out.

I let her go first and followed after. I know she's looking at me in the rearview mirror. I picked up my ohone as i winked at her, she's too obvious. My earpiece was on and i heard Renee answer my call.

"Hello, Miss?" He asked.

"I turned on GPS-2344, it's Ginny's. Watch her and those around her. Tell Risa to check everyone's background and investigate Dimitri Levine's Gang. Half an hour is enough time" i said as i continued watching her drove in front of me.