Case 32: Some people are worth melting for.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~

Case 32: Some people are worth melting for.

"Daddy, Try this!"

"This is my favourite"

"This is good, Daddy"

"Chicken, Daddy"

We all watched how the twins filled Alexx's plate with food we ordered. She sat between the two and ate whatever they put on her plate which they excitedly did. It was their first time to experience having another parent, they're probably excited.

"Kids, your father is probably full by now. Eat your foods" Tey said. The two look at each other and then to Alexx.

"It's okay, i haven't eaten since.... well since i woke up so this is fin- fine." She said as she burped. The three laughed then followed by the twins and i.

"Daddy, your full already" Trix said pointing to Alexx as she held the unicorn stuff toy Alexx bought for her.

"Maybe, you could let her rest for a while...?" Lily suggested.

"Okay!" The two said and finished eating.

A few moments later, Tey went home when Monica called and the three got ready.

"Well Boss, we'll probably just stay at your parents house, if it's okay?" Risa asked. They introduced themselves earlier as we iced Alexx's face.

"You're more than welcome, call Mrs.Bakers and say we're here" Alexx said as she hold Beatrix on her her and Nayeli clung to her back.

"You two, get down there!" I called them as i wiped my hand.

"It's alright- anyway, you know the drill guys... and uh keep this between us for a moment okay?" She said smiling awkwardly to them.

"Okay, Boss" Risa smiled and the three went out.

It was sunset and we're probably goimg to eat dinner a little late than usual but it seems the twins forgot everything as they showed Alexx their favorite toys and pictures i've taken for them.

"It seems Mommy is being left out... why don't we pull her here?" Alexx asked mischievously as i stood behind them, watching them talk with one another.

"I'm fine here" i said admiring the view.

"Join us... Love" she said. That endearment.

It felt like that three years wasn't that long if you think about it, now that she's here... really here. I was forcing myself to get over the feelings i had for her and open up to someone but something inside me has been stopping me.... maybe all this time, my self knew she'd come back. Maybe all this time, it was just testing me.

After a late-night-dinner, we watched a movie according to the twins will that Alexx has been approving. Halfway the movie, i could see Alexx stopping herself from falling asleep, so i decided to stop the movie and the twins automatically yawned.

"Time for bed" i said and they groaned as they snuggled up to Alexx, "come on, you two" i called them, trying to carry Beatrix.

"I'll carry them... lead the way, Ma'am!" Alexx smiled so I sighed, giving up. I led the way as she effortlessly carried them.