Case 33: New Life

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A Vote is very much appreciated.

(A/N): Happy February 1st!

~~~~~~~~~~

Case 33: New life

It's been a year since Alexx came back to me- to us. Life has never been the same since then. She did her best to make up with the time she lost which i told her it's fine. Nayeli and Beatrix loved her just as much as i do. They also grew much closer and the twins are super spoiled with her if i left them alone.

I kept telling her that she doesn't have to buy this or that or give this or that to the twins just because they asked her. She did teached the kids the discipline she got from her training and i can say, Nayeli looked so much like her while Beatrix got half of her looks and half of mine. Another is that, Nayeli is growing faster, she's much taller than the rest of the kids in her class and beatrix doesn't fall behind but shorter than Nayeli.

Alexx also stayed with us and returned to her office that we redecorated. Old files were sent to her parents- oh shit! Her parents are coming today to meet their grandchild that they just learned last night.

"Yeah! I told you to cancel my meeting... yes... no, Mr.Ravi told me that the engine optimization was rescheduled next week not tomorrow." I heard Alexx said through her earpiece as she typed away on her desktop. She was inside her office and i came here to tell her we should get going.

"Lilly... Don't call me today if it's work related or nothing serious that you three couldn't handle... okay? You know mom and dad are coming." She sighed, moving her glasses up her nose. She hasn't slept yet since last night to finish today's work because we're picking up her parents.

Last night, while we were laying in bed. Her parents facetimed her, asking how she was and i. They kept apologizing to me until now for hiding the truth until suddenly, Beatrix and Nayeli came inside our room to sleep with us. Luckily, i didn't wear anything that was too much revealing last night.

So yeah, her parents were confused first. They looked at me saying that they didn't know i had kids. They said that they'll still accept them as their grandchild if Alexx wants them but was immediately stopped when Nayeli came in the screen beside Alexx. They looked at them for quite some time until the twins talked, "Daddy, is she your mommy?". Alexx's mom almost fainted and then asked how and what happened but we couldn't tell them when her father stopped us, calling his secretary saying to prepare their plane because they'll be coming here.

We estimated the time, it was a six to seven hour flight from there to here. So Alexx called their driver asking to atleast delay an hour before they arrived at the airport, and called the pilot to delay another hour in their flight. So we have atleast eight hours before they land here.

Alexx told me to sleep and the kids then went to her office with a phone call in the middle of the night. I let the kids sleep and unpurposely fell asleep too. Hours later, i was woken up when i heard someone pass by the door talking. It was Alexx, talking to the phone and it seem like she came downstairs to get some coffee. I checked the time and it was almost six in the morning. We only have four hours before we pick them up in the airport.

I got up carefully, not waking the twins up and went down to get myself some hot cocoa. I stretched a bit and started cleaning up the house and even prepared the guest room. I went out to get some groceries and came back to see the twins eating their cereals while Alexx watch over them with a laptop infront of her.