Case 29: Don't count the years...count the memories.

This is a work of Fictions. Any names, places, stories, or events are fictitious. Please kindly understand that i am just an mere amateur writer. Thank you.

A vote us very much appreciated.

~~~~~~~

Case 29: Don't count the years...count the memories.

"Oh right, right. You haven't met me. I'm Watanabe Risa, 30 years of age, working under ISO." He said. I looked at him weird and all but he just smiled at me.

Did he just say ISO? So he's working there, but why is he looking for me?

"ISO? you mean this...?" I asked taking out my wallet and pulled the card Alexx first gave me. It has ISO logo in front and Alexx's number behind.

"Yes, Ma'am" he smiled goofingly. "And if we don't hurry now, someone is ought to get injured" he added holding my wrist in an instant, but i learned a few moves and madr him kneel as i hold his wrist behind him, pushing at his back.

"I'm with the police, Who are you for real?" I asked. No one in their right mind would grab someone without warning, right?

"Ow ow ow... please, calm down. I'm really with the ISO and we have to hurry or Young Miss would fly back here in her condition." He said in pain.

"Young Miss?" I asked.

"Ms. Alexx is alive" was all he said to make me release him. She was alive? My love is alive? This is real right?

"B-but how?" I asked in shock.

"I'll explain later. Right now, we have to fly back there" he said showing me a badge of his.

I finally trust him to follow him in the parking. I told him i brought my car and would just follow him to the airport. I know it's plain stupid to just trust him even if he said he knew her. He don't have any proof or anything shown. I just— my guts tell me i should just do it.

On the way, i called Tey.

"I need a favour. Can you pick up the twins and look after them? I have to be somewhere this instant, i can't explain yet but i will call you after" i said without letting her speak and hanged up. I know she will do what i said as Monica liked them having around, but that doesn't mean i take advantage. I just really have to be there.

....

"Please rest for a while, it will take us six to seven hours to reach our destination" Mr.Risa said as he led me to a reclining seat, installed in this private plane.

"Uh yes, thank you. Can i please make a quick phone call?" I asked and he smiled as he nodded then left me.

I quickly dialed up Tey's number and i could hear two cries at their side.

"Tey! Are the twins alright?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Yes, but they wanted to see you. They wouldn't listen that you'll be back." She said.

"Let me talk to them"

"Ok. Trix, Naye, Mommy wants to speak with you—" i heard her say on the other side and without a second wasted, i could heard the twins both said;

"Hello mommy!" Naye said with her clogged nose.

"Mommy!" Trix said crying out.

"Shh shh... honey. Don't cry. Mommy is okay, I'll be back later" i said.