Kei's life in prison

Tsukki pov
     Ever since I found out Saeko liked me, I've been keeping distance from her just in case. She tried to approach me from time to time and I do talk to her but I feel uncomfortable. She knows why I keep my distance from her too, but she's still sad about it. "Hey Tsukki?" Saeko asks approaching me slowly. I back up a little, "Yeah Saeko?" I ask looking behind making sure I don't hit something as she walks closer. "I was thinking, we should switch cellmate." She says looking at the ground.
I stop moving and look at her confused. "What?" I ask still confused. "I understand why you avoid me so to make it easier, we should just switch cells." She says looking at me. "Are you sure?" I ask leading her to the cafeteria so we can sit down. "I'm sure! And I'll ask for a girl cellmate so there's no need to worry about a man getting on me." She says smiling. "Ok, if you want too then go ahead." I say smiling at her. "I'll go to the guards and tell them right now." She says walking away.
I go back to my cell waiting for the new cellmate. I try to take a small nap and then get awakened by a yell. I jump up to look around to see my new cellmate. Why is my cellmate Suna again? I back up as he comes closer and closer. "What the fuck do you want?" I ask with my back now to the wall. "It seems we got split during our fun time, so let's continue where we left off." He says taking off his shirt. "Help! He-" "Now, now we don't want anyone to hear us now do we?" He says bringing tape out and taping hands mouth shut. He takes my shirt off and puts tape around my wrist.
He runs his fingers down my chest as he takes him pants off. I try to move away but the tape kept me in one place. He takes my pants and boxers off and says, "Ara, how will this fit?" as he take his boxers off. Tears start running down my face as he lowers himself on me. I try to yell for help but the tape stopped me from yelling louder. He goes up and down as I'm crying my eyes out. "Now don't cry baby, you should enjoy this." He says while moaning. 'I want Shoyou and Natsu.' I think to myself trying to get the tape off my mouth.
While Suna is on me I manage to get the tape off my mouth. "HELP! HELP!" I yell hoping some will hear me. I cry as someone opens the cell door. It was the guards and Saeko. "You asshole! I wasn't finished!" Suna yells as he's being dragged away. "Are you okay?" Saeko asks covering her eyes. "I am now thanks to you." I say smiling while putting my pants on. "Well that's good!" She says leaving the cell. "Saeko, can you please be my cellmate again?" I ask hoping she'll say yes. "Are you sure?" She asks covering her eyes again while turning around.
"Yes, I trust you enough to know you wouldn't do anything behind my back." I say putting my shirt on. "Well, if you really want me too, then sure." She says walking back in still covering her eyes. "You can open your eyes now." I say rolling my eyes. She opens her eyes and finds her bed. "Did you like your girl cellmate?" I ask hoping she's now over me. "Yeah, she's smart, pretty, a great person to go to if you need comfort, and tough." She says while blushing a little. "You catch her name?" I ask. "Yeah! Her name is Erza." She says smiling like a maniac.
"Seems like you might have feelings for her." I say smirking. "What? No way! Well... maybe." She says sitting up and staring at the wall. "You tell me all about her tomorrow, and I meet her after a little bit." I say leaning on the bed frame. "Fine. But she's mine!" Saeko yells from her bed. "I know, don't worry. You seem to have forgotten I was already taken." I say looking at her. "Night Saeko." "Night Tsukki." We say and then go to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanna finish some animes cause I have over 20 to finish:(