The new student

Hinata pov
      I wake up thinking I was cuddling Kei but it was Natsu. I smile and get out of bed. Since it was a school day, I got in my uniform. "Natsu, sweetie. Wake up, you gotta get ready for school." I say shaking her a little. "5 more minutes." She says grabbing the blanket. "Everytime you say that you never get up." I say pulling the blanket off of her. " I'm cold!!! Give it back!" She says rubbing her eyes looking for the blanket. "Fine, fine." She says stepping out of bed. She heads to her room and I go to the kitchen for breakfast.
       I make eggs and bacon since it's easy to make and quick to eat. While I'm finishing the bacon, Natsu walks in and grabs plates putting rice on them.  "You do all your homework?" I ask bringing over the bacon and eggs. "Yes Nii-Chan, you don't need to worry." She says smiling. "Ok, let's eat!" I says grabbing some eggs.
After they finished eating
Hinata pov
I grab our plates and put them in the sink to wash later. "Should we start going soon?" Natsu asks grabbing her bag. I nod my head, get everything I need, and we start walking to school. Our walk was quiet but we didn't bother to break the silence. Normally our walk to school was filled with laughter and smiles but ever since Kei was taken it wouldn't be the same. I then remembered that my teacher said we'll be having a new student join us. I was hoping they would be cool to hang with.
When they get to school
Before I knew it, me and Natsu were in front the school gates. "Bye Nii-Chan! I'll head to my doors now!" Natsu yells running to her side of the school. "Bye Natsu! Watch out for strange people!" I yell walking to my doors. I head to class as I ran into Kags and Tadashi. "Hi Shoyou!" Tadashi yells while dragging Kags over. "Hi Tadashi, Kags. What are you two lovebirds up to?" I ask smirking. Tadashi goes behind Kags and I laugh. "Anyways what up?" I ask wiping the smirk off my face. "Well , Tobio wanted to call you by your first name and vice-versa." Tadashi says smiling as Kags turns red a flustered.
"Sure, but I still get to say 'Baka Kageyama Baka." I say smiling. "We'll see about that, BOKE!" He says grinning. I roll my eyes and head to my class that. I used to walk with Kei but I'm by myself now. I get to class and head to my seat. Some people were there but not a whole lot of people. "Hey Hinata, who do you think the new student will be?" One of my classmates ask tapping my shoulder. "I don't really know. But as long as they're cool to hang with that's fine." I say looking back at them. The bell rings and our teacher walks in with someone I never thought I would see again.
It was the Kenma Kozume.

Sorry for the short chapter again. I'll be making a lot of drafts of chapters this week so they're will be more to read.