The phone call

TW: homophobic names(they are censored but still needed a warning)
Hinata pov
I heard my phone ring and I freaked out, it was my dad... I pick up and he starts yelling "Where the hell are you, you disgusting f@g!" I was scared tsukki heard but I needed someone to know just in case. "Sorry father I was out with a friend today and forgot to tell you." I say with my voice cracking. " Next time tell me or by the time you get home your punishment will be even worse." He says with a devilish laugh. "O-of course father." I say then ending the call. I then see tsukki staring at me with a worried expression.
Tsukki pov
"Who the hell was that?!?" I say while gritting my teeth. "That was my father hehe, he jokes around like that." He says with a little laugh. "Hinata I want you to be safe, I know I don't show but your a valuable friend to me and if you need to talk to someone I'm right here." I say with a comforting voice and that's when he broke down crying into my chest. "Shh shhh let it all out I'm right here." I say trying to make him calm down.
Hinata pov
I then started telling tsukki everything. About my depression, mymom leaving us, my dad blaming it on he because of my sexuality, and the r@ping. "Hinata, I know you don't want to but we at least have to tell the team, Coach Ukai, and Takeda Sensei to help you." "No they'll only take natsu away from me and I don't want that!" I yell. "She won't be taken away I promise." He say while holding me in my arms.  "F-f-fine. But only when I ready or something REALLY bad happens." I tell him. "Of course I won't force you."  He says reassuring. "Can I stay the night?" I ask still in his arms. "What about your sister, shouldn't we get her?" He says sorta worried. "I know my father he wouldn't hurt a single hair on her and if he got mad at her he would take it out on me hehe." I say while forcing a laugh. "Ok but we get her tommorow and then sort everything out like what we're gonna do with your father and how to keep your sister and you have to listen to me like you agreed to." He says with a little smile. "How could I forget, and of course." I say and drift off to sleep.
Tsukki pov
       'Poor hinata, don't worry you'll get better. You and your sister can live with me and I have enough to support a family of 3 and live in an apartment. I know we're young but I can by an apartment for the three of us.' I think as I take him upstairs and put him in my bed with me to sleep.