The reunion

There is going to be one more chapter after this and then the story is finished. I just wanna say thank you all so much for being here with me.

Tsukki pov
As she looks at us tears began running down her face. "K-Kei-Chan, it's really you..." she says covering her mouth to muffle her cries. "Hi princess, how you been?" I ask with a small smile. "Where have you been? You left me and Nii-Chan for weeks and now you think coming back will make everything better!?" She yells at me. I was shocked but I understood why she reacted like that. I mean I did leave them without saying a proper goodbye and making Shoyou feel like shit. "Please give me a chance princess, I'll treat you and Shoyou better than before and promise I won't leave this time." I say tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.
"You promised the first time that you wouldn't leave but you did anyways! You lost my trust Kei-Chan, I don't know how long it will take for you to get it back." She says looking away. "I'll wait as long as I can for you to trust me but please, let me back into both of your lives. I love you both you both too much to leave." I beg with tears falling down my face. "Fine but if you hurt me or Nii-Chan again, you're never getting back in our lives." She says sternly. "Thank you princess." I say running over to hug her. "I'll make sure to keep my promise to the end this time." I say holding her tight. "You better you asshole." She says which shocked me. I guess she's growing up but that was a shock.
"Natsu, don't say that." Shoyou says walking over to us. "But Nii-Chan!!!! It's true!" She says with a pout. "I know it's true but don't say it in his face." He says with small laugh. I was so happy to hear his laugh again, it was like listening to your favorite song from the past when you've grown up. "I'm gonna go grab food, do you guys want anything?" Shoyou asks us walking towards the door. "I don't want anything." I say sitting in one of the chairs. "Can I have a juice box?" Natsu asks. Sho nods his head and exits the room. "Kei-Chan, why did y oh leave that night?" Natsu asks right as the door closes. "You see, ever since I was in your life and Shoyou's life it's been a living hell for you both. You and Shoyou would never had gone through the things you have if I was never with you guys." I revealed looking at her.
"But you made ours lives a fairy tail! You took us out of the worst home and loved us as much as you could. We don't care what happens as long as me and Nii-Chan were with you in the end." She confessed looking at me. I sigh in agreeable and we turn on the TV and watch a movie to pass the time. As we were watching I had a notification on my phone. I checked it to see the entire team message me about earlier with me and Shoyou walking around the school together. I told all of them we sorted things out and we're trying to be in a relationship again. They all understood and left us alone for the rest of the time. Shoyou's finally came back and handed Natsu her juice box. He then walks up to me and hands me a small bag.
"I got a strawberry shortcake. I know how much you like them so I got you one to eat now or later." He mumbles looking away from me. "Thanks sunshine, you're the best." I say smiling at him. He sits down to eat his meat bun and we continue watching movies. Before we knew it, it was already night and Natsu fell asleep. I put the blanket on her and went to fall asleep on one of the chairs. "Kei, you promise to never leave us again?" Shoyou asked out of the blue. "I promise, I'm not making that mistake again. I love you both too much to leave." I stated and he gave a slight nod. "Goodnight Shoyou, I love you." I say getting comfortable. "Goodnight Kei." He says in a tired voice. I smile a bit and drift off to sleep.