Waking up

TW: r@pe, kidnapping

Kenma pov
       I was walking towards the gym to see if they would reconsider when I saw Shoyou on the ground. I didn't get near cause the others would most likely beat me up. "Who's taking him to the nurse?" Daichi asks as everyone circles around him. "Me!" I hear Kageyama say as I stand by the door. 'This is the perfect time.' I think to myself. I walk away from the gym doors so the others don't see me and I see Kageyama carry my Shoyou to the nurse. I followed him but kept my distance so he wouldn't see me.
At the nurses office
Kenma pov
We got the nurses office and I waited for Kageyama to leave. He left after a bit and the nurse saw me. "Can I help you?" She asks walking towards me. "Uh- well you see, hehe, Shoyou is my- second c-cousin! So when saw him passed out and I thought if I could um, bring him home!" I say not trying to be to nervous. "Oh! I was just about to call his gaurdian, but since your here you can tell her right?" She says smiling. I nod my head and she lets me see Shoyou. "What happened to him?" I ask kneeling towards him trying to keep my act up. "I guess he got hit with a volleyball in the head and passed out." She says taking out a form.
"I just need you to tell me your name, age, and relationship with Hinata." She says handing me the form. I fill it out and give it back to her. "You're free to go." She says waving. I wave good bye and carry Shoyou to my car. "You'll be free from him soon my love." I say buckling him in and kissing him. I get in the drivers seat and we drive to my apartment.
At the apartment
Hinata pov
I wake up in a pitch black room and felt something tight on my wrists. I try to stand up but then realize I'm tied to bed. "HELP!" I yell but no use. "Oh~ are you up my love?" I hear a voice say in the room. "And no use in yelling, the room is soundproof." They say as I struggle to move off the bed. "Wh-who are you?" I ask starting to cry. "You don't recognize me Shoyou? I'm so hurt!" They say and as soon as they said my name I knew who it was. "K-Kenma? W-what do you w-want from m-me?"
I ask crying even more. "Oh nothing much, just your love~" He says and I then feel hands on my body. "S-stop, please!" I say trying to move away but the ropes stop me.
"Don't do that~ I don't wanna hurt you baby. But if I must, I will." He says and leaves bite marks on my neck. My tears don't stop falling after yelling for help multiple times. In the end I couldn't do nothing and I just sat there being r@ped by Kenma, the person I thought would be my best friend till the end of time.
After what Kenma did
Hinata pov
       After Kenma finished I felt disgusted in myself. Since my stuff was still at school I think, there was no way I could get any help. I probably have a bunch of homework to do. School was the least of my problems though, my main problem is getting out, killing Kenma, and returning to the others. I was too tired to think of anything else so I fell asleep praying I would be found again.
                (Flashback) At the school
Yams pov
      We saw Kageyama come back and we resumed practice. "Is he gonna be okay?" Koushi asks grabbing the strayed volleyballs. "I think, the nurse said he would be going home when he wakes up." Tobio says practicing his sets. We continue practice and don't even notice it had already become night. "When No-Chan gonna be back?" Natsu asks walking to the court. "Yeah, that's sorta weird, if Shoyou were to wake up why wouldn't he take Natsu?" I ask in confusion. "Well he had to have waken up. Or the school would still have their lights on." Tobio said placing the volleyball down.
       "Do you think he was taken?" Ryu asks no turning worried. "Let's call him." I say picking up my phone. He didn't pick up and when I checked his location, it said he was still at school. "Something isn't right,  "K-Kenma, said he would get Sho soon. What if this was what he meant!" Chikara says trembling. "W-where would they be?" Natsu asks getting out of Yuu's grasp and running towards Chikara.
"I- I don't know, can someone call Kuroo and see if he knows?" He asks picking up Natsu. "None of us have his number, only Shoyou." Koushi says shaking his head. "Well what about Bokuto! He's bound to have Kuroo's number." Tobio says which made Yuu light up. "Oh yeah! I have it, I got his number before we left the training camp." He says grabbing his phone. "G-guys, we have to tell Kei." Ryu says which made us even more scared. When Kei finds out Sho is missing again, we're done for.