I cant let you go

Hi I know I haven't posted and i know not a lot of people read this but to anyone who stayed, thank you!!!!
TW: suicide, mentions of r@pe

Tsukki pov
        Yesterday was the worst. Not only did I loose my only love, Hinata, but that slutty bitch told everyone I forced her to kiss me and almost r@ped her. I had to get ready for school and when I got there everyone was giving me a dirty look, but no one on the team beloved her and stood up for me and I'm grateful for that.
At the end of the day I went to the roof to see the sunset but I only go up to see Hinata and hear him singing a song.
Just as I was about to take my shoes off of the rooftop there I see, a boy with orange hair here before me, despite my self I go and scream, "hey don't do it please."
            I stood there listening but something was off about the lyrics.
"The bot with orange hair told me his woes. "You've probably heard them all before. I really thought that he might the one but then he told me we were done." For gods sake please are you serious I just can't believer that for some stupid reason you got here before me. Are you upset cause you can't have what you wanted? You lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything! "I'm feeling better thank you for listening. The boy with orange hair than disappeared."
    'He keeps saying orange hair so is he referring to himself?' I thought to myself hiding so he can't see me.
"Alright today's the day or so I thought, just as I took both of my shoes off. There was but a boy short as can be despite myself I go and scream. The petite boy told me his woes. "You've probably heard them all before, everyone ignores me everyone steals. I don't fit in with anyone here." For gods sake please! Are you serious I just can't believe that for some stupid reason you got here before me! Cause even so you're still loved by everyone at home there's always dinner on the table you know! "I'm hungry" said the boy he shed a tear. The boy short as can be then disappeared.
And like that there was someone everyday I listened to their tales, I made them turn away. But yet there was no one who could do this for me, no way I could let out all this pain."
    But Hinata I'm right here if you need to talk to someone. I told you that the first time we went out.
"For the very first time there I see, someone with the same pains as me. Having done this time and time again, he wore a Karasuno jersey. "I just wanna stop the scars that grow everytime that I go home. That's why I came up here instead." That's what the boy in the jersey said. Woah wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't care less either way. But in the moment I just screamed, something that I did not believe. "Hey don't do it please!"
    Ok now I know he's talking about himself. It a short boy, with orange hair, and all of his problems match the words he's singing
        I run and hug him knowing who he's talking about. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend" He says with a cold tone. "Hinata, I can't let you go. I love you and I don't want to live a world without you." I say through my tears. "IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER!" He yells with more tears than me. "Hinata I ne-" I was cut off by the orange haired boy. "Tsukkishima. I wanna believe you I really do but, I can't trust any more boys. All they do is hurt me. But I do hope we meet in our next life." He says with a smile then jumping off the roof. I run all the way down to the ground and hold him near me while yelling for help.
Hinata pov
      "I hope we meet in our next life." I say with a faint smile. I then jump off the roof and the last thing I hear is tsukki and I see the sunset for the last time. "Goodbye natsu, I'm gonna miss you." We're the last thing I could say before everything went completely black.