What are you doing here?

Hinata pov
     I woke up with Natsu still asleep but I felt something or someone staring at me. I look around my room and nothing looked out the ordinary so I started getting ready for school. Luckily it was still early in the morning so Natsu could still sleep in. I start with brushing my teeth and then get dressed in my uniform. I go downstairs and felt that weird presence again. I look around and there was still nothing out of place. I just push it to the back of my head and make breakfast. By the time I finished cooking, Natsu had woken up.
     "Ohayou Nii-Chan." She says rubbing her eyes. "Ohayou, Natsu." I say picking her up and hugging her tightly. "You're have a day off today right?" I ask her giving her a plate of pancakes. She nods her head yes. "Great! Do you wanna come to school with me today?" I ask her. "Yeah! I wanna see you and our friends play volleyball!" She says with a big smile. "Ok, when you finish go change into your uniform and I'll wait for you by the door." I tell her and she dashes to her room.
      She finishes getting ready and we head to my school. We head to the office so the principal can tell my teachers my sister will be with us so they aren't too surprised. "When can we see Suga Nii-Chan and the others?" Natsu asks tugging on my sleeve. "We're actually heading to the gym for morning practice, so really soon." I ask holding her hand. On our way to the gym, a lot of people were staring at us. I almost had an anxiety attack but Natsu squeezed my hand so I know it'll be fine.
At the gym
     We get to the gym and everyone was surrounding us. Ever since Kei was taken, I haven't really showed up to school. The team didn't know why so they would text me, but I wouldn't answer. "SHOYOU! NATSU!" Yuu yells running towards us even though he's on the other side of the gym. Then everyone looked at us and ran up to us as well. They started asking a billion questions and I couldn't handle it. They were asking, "How have you and Kei been doing?" or "Are you okay without Kei being with you guys?" I started to panic and the only person who noticed was Natsu.
       I bent down and she pulled me into a hug. I was shocked at first but she then said, "It's okay Nii-Chan, you don't have to panic. I'm right here and you have your friends here too." She was rubbing my back and I calmed down hugging her back. When I looked up, everyone was on the other side of the gym staring at us. "You guys okay?" I ask stand up and holding Natsu's hand. "Yeah we're fine." Tadashi says. "Sorry we made you have a panic attack." The entire team says bowing down.
     "I-it's fine, really. It's my fault for being so easily provoked or something like that." I say bowing a little too. "No, it's all our fault for being so pushy." Tanaka says still bowing. "Um- ok then, but please stand up everyone." I say walking over to them. They all stand up and we change for practice. "Ne, Nii-Chan, can we go get a bag of chips or a pudding?" Natsu asks tugging the edge of my shirt. "Hey Hitoka, can you and Kiyoko take Natsu to the cafeteria and go get a snack with her?" I ask her bringing Natsu over to them.
      "Oh, of course, Shoyou-kun!" She says with Kiyoko. "Thanks you two." I say as Natsu walks over to them. They went to go get food and we begin to practice. They return and we finish practice as soon as they get back. After practice everything was normal. Natsu went to my classes and even volunteered to read a couple sentences in some of the classes. I was really happy but I still feel like something is off. Everything was normal so I couldn't tell what it was. I was so lost in thought about it school ended in a flash.
I didn't have any after school practice or homework since I did it all in class so I could relax at home with Natsu. We were walking and I wasn't really bothered by it anymore. We got into our apartment and when I walked in I froze. "W-what are you doing here? Y-you sh-should be d-dead." I say hiding Natsu behind my back. "Oh baby, that was the wrong person. I'm still here." They say snickering. I turn as quickly as I can and tell Natsu, "Go to the school and tell them to call the police."
She nods and runs back as I block the doorway. 'I'm glad Natsu got away' I think to myself as I'm being dragged away. I for sure thought I killed him though. So what is the Atsumu Miya doing here?

I was planning on making it Kenma but I thought this would be even more interesting   ~(;w;~)