Kei is awake

TW: blood mentions, and implied r@pe, de@th

Hinata pov
When I saw Kei knocked out, I felt the adrenaline running through my veins. I looked over at Natsu and she had the same expression as me. We were ready to fight someone and plausibly kill someone. When Kei was taken to the recovery area, me and Natsu began looking for the guy who beat him up. It took us a while since we only got like 30 seconds to see the mans face. But when we saw him me and Natsu grabbed anything we could use as a weapon. The guy saw us and began walking to us smirking. "Hey cutie, what's a pretty boy like you doing here?" He asks licking his lips. I back up and Natsu hides behind my back. "What's wrong cutie?" He asks still walking towards us.
         "I don't know, maybe you beat up my damn boyfriend." I say tightening my fists. "That's was him, oh well. You could do so much better." He says shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah, no. He's everything me and my sister need." I say clenching on the steel bar I had jinxing behind my back. "C'mon, a cutie like you needs a real man to care for you and that little girl behind you." He says as me and Natsu get more scared. "You asshole." I say revealing the steel bar from behind me. "What are gonna do?" He asks mocking me.
        "You wanna know?" I ask holding it behind my head(like sangwoo). "Natsu, make sure you don't hit unless you need too okay." I say and she nods her head. I slowly approach him and he just stands there with a smirk on his face. "A doll like you wouldn't even hurt a fly. Who's to think you'll be able to hurt me?" He asks crossing his arms. I ignore his comment and begin gripping the bar tighter. His expression then changes to a slightly scared look now as I'm right in front of him. "H-hey, let's talk this out." He says trying to keep his cool. I ignore him again and swing my bat at him.
He dodged the first swing and smirked. "You're gonna have to try harder if you wanna hit me." He says and then looking at Natsu. "Hi pretty little lady, wanna come over to my cell to play a game?" He asks putting a fake smile. "You are not touching her." I say lowering the bar down. "What are you talking about? And I'm asking your cute sister, not you." He says walking towards her. Natsu grips her steel bar as she tries to protect herself. "N-no, get away f-from me." She says trying to act tough. "Don't be like that honey." He says now in front of her caressing her face. "H-help me." She says as tears roll down her face. "Gets your hands off of my daughter." I hear someone say. I look to see Kei standing up holding a knife.
"Your daughter? This will be even more fun." The man says as he grips Natsu's wrist and beings taking her to his cell. I was about to run but Kei chased after the man who took Natsu first. I followed after him but he kept making so many turns we almost lost him. Thankfully, we were able to keep up and he stopped in a corner. "Looks like you're cornered now buddy." He says gripping the knife. The man let's go of Natsu in shock and slowly backed up. "W-we can talk about this buddy, I was just gonna p-play a... CARD GAME! Yeah, a c-card game with her." He says fumbling with his words.
"I don't care, you still tried to r@pe my daughter and that is unforgivable." Kei says approaching the man. He was stuck in the corner and Kei stabbed the man in the shoulder. Natsu ran over to me and I covered her eyes not wanting her to see what Kei was doing. All Natsu was able to do was cry while listening to the man scream in pain. "Shh, shh, you're okay sweetie. Me and Kei are here you don't have to worry." I say pulling her into a hug making her face the other way. Kei took the time to stab the guy multiple times till he bled to death. All that was left was a lifeless body sitting in a puddle of blood. Then the guards showed up and took Kei into a solitary confinement area.
     "K-Kei, where is he?" Natsu asks opening her eyes again. "He was taken to a place to be by himself for a bit." I say standing up and grabbing her hand. We walk back to Kei's cell in a silence that we didn't want to break. We open the cell for and we collapse on the bed. "Are you okay sweetie?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Y-yeah, what was that man gonna do with me anyway?" She asks fidgeting with her hands. "Remember what dad did to you eat back?" I ask hoping not won't bring back to much bad stuff. She slowly nods he r head and I continue explaining, "That man was gonna do the same thing to you. If we didn't stop him, you would've gotten something you didn't want." I finish saying grabbing her hands.
       She then yawns and runs her eyes. "Let's go to bed sweetie, you've had a long day." I say and she nods her head. I put a blanket over us and we go to bed.
Flashback to Kei
Tsukki pov
I woke up in a white room and immediately ran out of the room. I heard someone yelling for me to come back but I couldn't care less. I looked for Shoyou and Natsu cause knowing Sho, he would go beat that guy up. I was running for about 5 minutes and I was in the cafeteria. I looked for something and out of the corner of me eye, I saw a knife. I grabbed it and continued running. It was another five minute run when I saw the man caressing Natsu's face. "Get away from my daughter." I say gripping the knife. "Your daughter? This'll be even more fun." He says and then runs while grabbing Natsu's wrist. I run after him as I could and then cornered him later on.
          I grip the knife as he drops Natsu's wrist. "Let's talk about this buddy." He says backing away to the corner. I shake my head and then slowly approach him with the knife. I stab him the shoulder making him scream in pain and I just smirk. I continue going till he doesn't make anymore noise and I leave him there. I was about to go to Natsu and shoyou but the guards found the body and my knife and took me to confinement. "You're staying in here for 48 hours." They say and then locking the door. I sigh and crash onto the bed. I notice there's a clock and see that it's 9:30 pm. Iguana the blanket and go to bed.

I'm sorry for this crappy chapter. I'm busy with school but wanted to update. This will be updated less frequently since I'm going back to in person school. I'm also losing some interest in writing this but I still enjoy it.