With Kags and Yams

I'm sorry for not posting as much anymore but here's a mini one shot about Kags and Yams when Hinata and Tsukki were in prison.

Yams pov(entire time)
I woke this morning and got ready as usual. I make eggs for breakfast and make extra for my parents before leaving for school. As I was walking, I realized I was outside of Kei's house since I go there every school day to walk with him. "Remember Tadashi, you don't have to go here every morning now." I whisper to myself. I put in my earbuds for the remainder of the time as I walk to school. I have math for first period and Tobio is there so it won't be as bad. Every since Shoyou and Kei were with each other in prison, we shut down sort of. I mean, it's not everyday your best friends are in prison. At least I have Tobio with me!
I walk into class and realize he wasn't there. I get to my seat that was normally next to his. Class started and Tobio was no where to be found. I staring at nothing, zoning out from class. I was getting really worried. If Tobio was sick he would've texted me this morning. After the morning classes, I'll ditch the rest school day during lunch and go to his house.
At lunch
As soon as the lunch bell rang, I aligned my bag over my shoulder and ran out of the school. I got a couple weird looks in the halls but I didn't really care. Until I got stopped by Suga. "Woah, Tadashi where are you going at this speed?" He asks putting his hands on my shoulder to stop me. "Sorry Koushi, I'm going to Tobio's he wasn't in class and hasn't texted me at all." I say before dashing out. I'm glad his house is only 5 minutes away from the school, or I would've been done for. Since I was running, it would be less time but more tiring. I soon got to his house and I rang his doorbell.
          Tobio's sister, Miwa, answered and she has a confused look on her face. "What are you doing here Tadashi? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asks letting me in. "Hi big sis! Where's Tobio? He wasn't at school and didn't text me at all." I ask taking of my shoes and putting them off to the side. "Ohhhhh, yeah. Well, he got a cold and I took his phone from him so he could sleep." She says rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh thank god! I thought something bad happened to him." I say sighing in relief. "Well, if you have anything to do today, I'll be happy to take care of him." I say sitting down at the kitchen table. "Why? I get you guys are best friends, but you ditching school to see him? That's a little suspicious." She says as I turn a little red.
        "Umm, I-I just wanna be a good friend! What kinda friend would I be if I didn't take of care of him?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Look, you don't have to lie. I can clearly see that you two are together. I see you guys cuddle whenever you come over to do homework and study." She says as my face turns into a dark red. "I also find it nice how my little brother finally has someone after him besides me and our parents." She says smiling. "I'm gonna go get him some food and medicine, you can look after Tobio while I'm out right?" She asks grabbing her keys. I nod my head and I go to Tobio's room.
       "Can I come in?" I ask knocking on the door. I hear a faint grunt and take that as a yes. "Hi baby, I heard you were sick so I came to take care of you." I say walking over to his bed. "Tadashi? What are you doing here? You should be at school." He says slowly sitting up. "Well sorry, I can't be concerned about my boyfriend?" I ask lightly shoving him. "Well since you're here, can we cuddle?" He asks holding his arms out. "Dang, you're such a baby when you're sick." I say before laying next to him. "Sh-shut up." He says hiding his face in my neck. I laugh a little and we sit there for a while. "Oh yeah, your sister knows we're together." I say out of the blue.
        "W-what?!" He says looking at me. "Don't worry, she said she was fine with it." I say before I move his arms to wrap around me. "Shes also getting you food and medicine so wanna watch a movie till she gets back?" I suggest as I grab the remote. He nods his head and we watch My Neighbor Totoro. We were only half way through the movie and we drifted off to sleep.
Miwa pov(Kags sister)
        I got back home with some meat buns and medicine. I made sure to buy a lot of meat buns since Tobio can eat like 5 each time and me and Tadashi will have one or two. I was about to burst into his room to be loud and annoying like how I normally am(a/n: I have no idea if she's like this, this would just fit the story), but I see Tobs and Tadashi asleep holding each other. I take 2 meat buns and leave the rest and the medicine on his desk. But before I walk away, I took a picture to embarrass them later.

Sorry for not sticking to the actual plot of the story, I wanted to make a cute little one shot between. School has also been tiring but I'll try my best to keep posting. I might also keep this story on hold for a little till I can get the everything in place. I'm also thinking of ending the book soon so stay tuned for that.