What do you want?

TW: small r@ping
Hinata pov
"What do you want?" I ask Atsumu while he's draggin me around somewhere. "I want you baby~" he says pulling me to mine and Kei's bedroom. I try to get out of his grasp but it didn't work. He throws me onto the bed and lays on top of me. He kisses me and pulls off my clothes. After my clothes were gone he took of his. "S-stop p-please." I say trying to get out from under him. "I don't think so~ You've been a bad boy and need punishment." He says and starts leaving hickies on me. That's when the worst of it began.
Natsu pov
     I hid behind Nii-Chan's back and he told me to go to the school and call the police. I run as fast as I can so Nii-Chan doesn't get hurt by him. Atsumu Miya was one of the only people Nii-Chan took home to meet me. I thought he was nice at first but then Nii-Chan began coming home with more and more bruises. I asked him what happened but he just said, "I fell down the stairs at school." every single time. When I found out Atsumu keeps hurting him, I was able to convince Nii-Chan to break up with him.
     I kept running till I saw Suga-Chan with Yuu-Chan and Tana-Chan. "Suga-Chan!" I yell rung towards them. "Woah! Natsu, what are you doing here? Where's Shoyou?" Suga-Chan asks picking me up. "H-help. A-Atsumu is b-back." Was all I managed to say before hyperventilating . I saw Yuu-Chan pull out his phone and called Tetsu-Chan and Boku-Chan. Then after a few minutes I saw the others and they had weapons with them. We run back to the apartment as Suga-Chan is still carrying me. The door was left unlocked and we got inside not trying to make much noise.
    We heard Nii-Chan scream mans everyone god there wrapping out ready to strike. We quickly walked to their bedroom door and heard, "Stop please!" That was Nii-Chan's voice for sure. We knocked the door down to find Nii-Chan tied to the bed and Atsumu doing something to him. They looked at us Atsumu came towards us. "Ara ara~ you guys are back. Why hello Natsu, remember me?" He says looking at me with a scary stare. I hole onto Suga-Chan tightly as the others tackle Atsumu. They were able to stab and shoot him so I think he's dead.
     I get out of Suga-Chan's hold knowing I'll be fine and try to untie Nii-Chan. Boku-Chan helps untie him from the bed while the others drag the body somewhere. We get Nii-Chan out and I quickly grab his clothes. When I brought him the clothes I didn't even realize how many bruises and marks were on him. "Nii-Chan, are you okay? I know you told me to get the police but everyone here took care of him." I say with a small smile. "I'm fine Natsu, it only stings a little." He say putting his clothes on.
Hinata pov
I change into my clothes and think about how Atsumu was still alive and then it hit me. "So how do you think Atsumu was back?" Testuro asks. "I think Atsumu AND his brother wanted me. Osamu probably dyed his hair and was with me when you guys came to save me. So I think you killed Osamu while Atsumu escaped." I say looking up at the others. "That does make sense, but what doesn't make sense is why they would both want you." Koutarou says shaking his head.
Flashback to before kidnapping

Atsumu pov
I wanted Hinata all to myself but my brother wanted in or else he would tell the police. "Why do I have to dye my hair Tsumu?" Samu asks barging into my room. "So when you fake your death, no one will know it's you." I say sitting on my bed. He nods and walks out of my room looking for places to hide the beautiful boy toy. I lay down on my bed thinking on how I could get rid of Samu so Hinata could be only mine. Then it hit me! I would leave Hinata's phone where he would notice and have the others save him.
    When they get there, Samu should be in the basement for his turn with Hinata so it would be the best option. We began making a plan on how Samu would fake his death and everything else. The only thing I had to wait for was Hinata's friends to come and kill that useless brother of mine. I decided to write a letter so people would think I'm dead but I'm really just hiding in the woods.
When Hinata's friend get there
Oh looks like his friends saved him, that was quicker than I imagined. "Sorry Samu, you were only in the way." I say to the dead body and walk away.
Back to the present
Hinata pov
"To think he would kill his own brother for some guy." I say staring off into space. "Who knows? The guy was a maniac." Koushi says sitting on the other side of bed. "That's true, but still, Osamu was his own flesh and blood. Why would he kill his own family for someone who doesn't even love him back?" I ask not actually looking for an answer. "Well, do you guys wanna stay the night? It's late and I would feel terrible if you guys left at this hour." I say as all of them agree. We head to the living room and we watch Ninokuni.
The movie was great but the ending was a little sad. I started to tear up a little, Tetsuro hugged pillow, Koushi fell asleep, Natsu was crying, and Koutarou was in his emo phase. The rest of us decided to go to sleep and meet Kei first thing in the morning to tell him what happened.

Hi! So I made Natsu have cute nicknames for everyone cause writing (insert name nii-Chan) was a bit to much for me :)