Hinata's escape

TW: mentions of r@pe and @buse

Hinata pov
Ever since Kenma took me away, my life has been absolute hell. He would touch me almost every hour of the day and only bring me one meal. He thinks this will get me to love him, yeah as if taking me hostage and raping me every single day will get me to love him. When I tell him to stop, he only laughs and punches me. And if I ever said no to whatever he wanted, he would hit me with whips until I bleed. "Shoyou~" he whispers in my ear causing me to shiver. "Don't c-call me that. Only my friends can call me that." I say trying to stay strong. "We've been over this, only I call you Shoyou. If I hear anyone else call you that, you get punished." He says grabbing my face so I look at him
        I face him and his eyes look like he's gonna kill someone. "W-why are you doing this? I-I thought w-we were friends." I say looking away from him. "Cause, you are mine, and only mine." He says caressing my body. "S-stop touching m-me." I say trying to move as far as I can. "You don't get a say in ANYTHING." He says pulling my body even closer to him and hold me. "You've been a bad kitty Shoyou, you know what bad kitties get?" He asks beginning to take of my pants. "N-no." "Bad kitties get punished~" He says take off his clothes. "N-no please! Anything but that!" I yell as tears fall down my face.
After Kenna's 'fun'

Kenma pov
      I hate hurting Shoyou like this, I really do. But he's my kitten, and when my kitten does bad things, he'll punished. I'm only doing this for his sake though. He's been with such a mean, snobby boy, he deserves a caring and loving man like me. I may do things that hurt him but it's only because I love him so much. Although, when he says no to me, I can't help but get a tiny bit mad. I only want him to love me, is that so much to ask? Yeah yeah, my methods for that aren't the best I'll admit, but I would for my kitten to love me back, even if it means to hurt him.
I go prepare him a meal cause I'm not heartless and the amount I give him, is a good amount I would say. I give him salmon sashimi on top of rice, with soup and shrimp tempura. You may be thinking how he uses the bathroom and I let him use it whenever he needs too. I just have to lock the door that leads outside and stand in front of the bathroom door so he can't escape. As for school, I dropped out so I could be with my kitten 24/7. You may think I'm a psycho but this is all for love. I walk into my little kitten's room to give him his meal but he's not there. "K-kitten, where are you? Cmon, don't be shy I'm not gonna hurt you." I say looking around the room.
I made sure he was tied to the bed and the windows were sealed. "K-kitten?" I ask moving closer to the bed. I look underneath and he wasn't there. I look in the closet, not being there either. The window wasn't open though, so how did get out? I then hear the door close and I get up and run. I open the outside door as fast as I could but he wasn't in sight. "Come out kitten, don't ply this game with me." I say walking around the building. There was no trace of him anywhere, he escaped but how.
Hinata pov
       Whenever Kenma left to make me food or when he fell asleep, I would always try to untie the ropes. As I got better, the ropes were almost untied. I just needed a plan for when I get untied. I would hide in the corner of the room since it's always pitch black and when Kenma is further from the door, it would be my chance to leave quietly. When Kenma entered the room, I was out of the ropes thankfully and I hid. When I heard he touch the bed, I quietly ran out of the room as he searched the rest of the room. I opens the door and shut it before I ran away so it would give me a little time to hide outside of the apartment complex.
I left the apartments and began running looking for familiar areas. As I was running, I found the corner where I met Kenma and Testuro. If I remember the way I ran that one day with the team, I could get back around my school and home! I began running the way I could remember and as soon as I looked up, I was close to the path to school. I ran to the school and I got to the gates. I ran to the school gym hoping to find someone practicing and I was able to find Azumane and Yuu practicing spikes and receives. "G-guys, you're h-here..." I manage to say before collapsing to the floor.
Noya pov
Me and Azumane were staying a little later to practice my sets and his spikes. We were there for about an hour after everyone left and we heard the doors burst open. When we looked over to see who it was, we couldn't believe who it was. It was Shoyou, he fell down to the ground and he only had pants on. We rush over and give him a hug while tears start streaming down our faces. "Sh-Sho, is that really you?" I ask holding him tight. "Th-the one and only." He says with a small laugh hugging us back.
"You've been gone for 2 weeks, where were you?" Azumane asks releasing his grip. "K-Kenma took me to his apartment I think and tied me to his bed." He says as tears start coming down on his face. "D-did he do anything to you?" I ask not letting go of him. "Y-yeah." Was all he could say before breaking down. "Shh, we're here now, nothing is gonna happen to you anymore." I say rubbing his head. "C-can you guys get the others?" He asks looking up. "Sure." Azumane says pulling out his phone. He called the others and he said they would be here in about 20 minutes.
                    20 minutes later
Hinata pov
I was just crying my eyes out and sitting on the floor. I then heard the doors open and looked over. I saw Koushi, Sawamura, Tadashi, Tobio, Ryu, Enno, Narita, Kino, Testuro, Koutarou, Lev, Mori, Tooru, and Hajime. They all run to hug me and started crying. "W-we thought we lost you." Tooru says holding onto Hajime. "Y-yeah b-boke, how did this happen?" Tobio asks as Tadashi lets go of me and cries into his shoulder. The others let go and cried into their partner's shoulder. "Chibi-Chan, wh-where were you?" Lev asks hugging a crying Mori. "K-Kenma took me." I say crying even more.
        "W-where is Natsu and Kei?" I ask looking around. "Natsu is with Kei, she's in prison with him." Tetsuro says looking at the ground. "W-what?" I ask in disbelief. "Natsu is staying with Kei until you were found or when Kei gets released." Koushi explains as I sit there dumbfounded. "When can I see them?" I ask still in confusion. "The soonest is tomorrow. But we can see them later if you wanna recover." Tadashi says as I shake my head. "I-I need to see them right away, so tomorrow will work." I say with wide eyes. "W-where am I staying?" I ask still sorta confused on what is happening. "Well, you can stay at your apartment and we stay with you." Koutarou suggests.
       "Um- sure I guess." I saystarting to remember what Kenma did to me in his apartment. I begin shaking and hear a voice in my head saying, "Go and fall off the roof again, it'll make everything better. You won't have to worry about anything anymore, it'll be better for everyone." "Are you okay Sho?" Yuu asks as he's on Azumane's back. "Y-yeah." "Cmon, jump. You'll feel better." The voice says and I begin losing it. My heart was racing and I couldn't see straight. My breath was increasing and I couldn't here anyone. I could only feel people shaking me. And before I knew it, everything went dark.
When Hinata woke up
Hinata pov
I woke up and I felt a lot of weight on top of me. When I could see properly, I saw Kei and Natsu laying on both sides of me. "W-what?" I ask slowly sitting up. I look around to see metal bars and gray walls. "Sh-shoyou, are you awake?" I hear Kei ask as he sits up. "K-Kei? Is that really you?" I ask backing up with tears in my eyes. "S-sunshine, you're actually here." He says walking up to me and hugging me. "Kei, where am I?" I ask hugging him back a burying my face in his chest. "You're in the prison cell me and Natsu sleep in." He says rubbing my head. He pulls away and lifts up my chin.
"You don't know how long I've waited to do this again." He says and then kisses me. I was sorta shocked but then melted into the kiss. We pulled away after about 15 seconds and we hug one more time. "Nii-Chan, y-you're really here." Natsu says rubbing her eyes and in shock. "Hi sweetie." I say smiling with tears in my eyes. "Nii-Chan!" She yells running to me with tears in her eyes. I kneel down to hug her and she runs into my arms. "I missed you." I say drawing little circles on her back. "W-what happened to you?" She asks holding me tightly. "You don't have to worry about it, I'm right here now." I say as Kei joins the hug.
"I've missed hugging you both." Kei says sitting on the floor. We stay like that for a couple minutes till we decide to lay on the bed. "How did I get here?" I ask still confused on how I ended up with them. "I honestly have no idea, I was woken up and told you were gonna stay with us not really thinking you were and bam!" Kei says with made little to no sense.
When Hinata passsd out(flashback)
Yams pov
        When we saw Shoyou fall the first thing we did was bring him to the hospital. He was out for about 5 hours and still hasn't woken up. "Does he have any family?" The doctor asks carrying a clipboard. "Yes, he does. His boyfriend is in prison and his sister is staying with his boyfriend." I say as the doctor looks confused. "Let me explain, Shoyou was kidnapped and his little sister had no one to stay with. The only family they had was Shoyou's boyfriend. The police understood the situation and let Shoyou's little sister stay with his boyfriend until Shoyou's was found or his boyfriend was released." I explain and the doctor nods his head.
       "I see well, Hinata-San is in a healthy shape and just didn't have enough vitamins in him. He just needs sleep, water, and food. We can have him stay with his boyfriend and sister. We'll call the prison and have make an exception." The doctor says walking out of the room. We just sit there in silence all in confusion. "Sh-shoyou is stay with Kei?" I ask still not processing what the doctor said. They all shrug their shoulders and the doctor comes in. "We are now transporting him to the prison, one of you may join as well." They say and we look around. "I'll go." Koushi says walking toward the bed. We all nod and begin heading home.
End of flashback
Hinata pov
"I'll ask the other when they come and visit." I say sitting on the bed. "Where is Saeko?" I ask realizing she isn't here. "She was done with her sentence and left a couple hour ago." He says and I nod my head. He then walks over to the bed and sits behind me. "W-what are you doing?" I ask tensing up. "Don't worry sunshine, I just missed hugging you that's it." He says putting his head in my neck. "Hey! I want hugs too." Natsu says pouting. "Sorry princess, I didn't mean to forget about you. Come here." He says opening his arms so Natsu can get in the hug.
She gladly runs over and sits beside me as Kei hugs us. "I'm missed you two." I say leaning back on Kei a little. "Well, we're here now and we don't plan on leaving." Kei says making the hug a little tighter. We stayed in the hug for a little bit longer till we decided to get some food.
At the cafeteria
Kei pov
        I still couldn't believe that Shoyou was here with us. I thought me and Natsu would never see him again. "What's for lunch?" Natsu asks standing between me and Shoyou. "They have meat buns and sandwiches today." I say making the both of them smile. "I want 3 meat buns!" Shoyou exclaims with bright eyes. I nod my head and we go grab the meat buns. "What about you princess?" I ask carrying Natsu so she can see all the options. "Hmm, I want the grilled cheese!" Natsu says pointing over to it. I grab her food and we go to one of the empty tables. They begin eating and I couldn't help but smile.
         Seeing them both smile like this, I couldn't be happier. I then get up to get us drinks and I see a small fight going on. I decide to intervene and try to stop it I but just get yelled at. "Go back to your family Megane-kun." One of them say pushing me. I then run towards him trying to punch him but get hit in the head instead. Before I knew it, both people were ganging up on me. I yell for help and I see some guards notice. I see the guards, Shoyou, and Natsu running up to me before I get knocked out cold.

Hi! I've started school again so my posts will be slower than ever. I'll try to update at least once every other week but I can't make any promises. Please leave ideas too! I'm out of ideas T-T