Im so sorry

Note: this chapter is gonna be sort of long and sorry if some parts are confusing
Tsukki pov
     I run over to him crying as I pull him into a hug. "I'm so sorry! If only I didn't meet that girl none of this would've happened!" I almost yell but not because I didn't want to hurt him even more. "Tsukkishima-" "Please, call me tsukki." I say interrupting him. "Ok. Tsukki, I love you o really do but can we just be friends for now." He says with a small smile. "Of course! As long as you don't hate me I'm okay with anything!" I say still hugging him but even closer now. I then continue, "Can you at least reconsider you and Natsu living in an apartment with me at least." "Sure, how about after you leave, you go get Natsu with the team, bring her here so she stays with me, and then I'll reconsider." He says while hugging back. "I'll do anything to have to two with me. I may haven't met her but I'll love her as much as I love you." I say holding him tighter. "Can i tell the team?" "Sure they have to know eventually."
        After the team left
Yamaguchi pov
       We all left and as we were about to split Tsukki says, "Can you all come with me to pick up Hinata's little sister." "Um sure but why?" Nishinoya says while riding on Asahi's back. "Well Hinata wants her here so their father doesn't do anything to her." He says looking on the ground "What do you mean 'do something to her'?" Suga says as we walk to Hinata's house. "Well Hinata's dad is abusive ever since his mom left them and his dad rapes, abuses physically and mentally, but only to Shoyo, not Natsu." 
Tsukki pov
       I say it all in one breath and when I look up the entire team stopped walking. "What do you mean his dad is abusive." Tanaka says clenching his fists. "I mean it— SHIT WE HAVE TO GET NATSU!!" I yell remembering something while running. "Wait why?" The team asks while following me. "Hinata mentioned that his dad would only do it to him, but if he's gone I'm guessing his dad'll start doing it to Natsu as well." I say while I continue to run as the team follows me.
                    Time skip to the house
Author pov
       They reach Hinata's house to only hear a little girl yelling,. They run to the door putting as much force to break it open. The door breaks and they hear, "HELP ME PLEASE!" "Shut up you damn brat and enjoy it." Tsukki got a knife from one of the draws just in case and when they saw walked into the room, they saw Natsu getting r@ped. "OH HELL NO! YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING HER!" Tsukki yells pushing him off her while the team protects her and covers her up.
        "Where's Onii-Chan?" She says while crying and shanking. "Shhh shh don't worry you'll see him soon." Kiyoko says while yachi covers her with a blanket (just imagine they were with them). As that was going on, Tsukki may or may haven't stabbed their dad in the leg and beat the shlt out him while splattering blood, while Noya and Tanaka try to hole him down. "Let me at him!" Tsukki yells. "Sorry bro but would you want Natsu to see that-" "-and besides you already stabbed the man and he'll be in jail for a while." Tanaka and Noya say. "Fine, fine." Tsukki says dropping the knife.
        "Hey Natsu, I'm your brother friend, Tsukkishima Kei, and he asked me to come get you it that okay with you?" Tsukki asks her while crouching down. "Please, let me see Onii-chan." She say while trying to put her clothes on with help from Kiyoko and Yachi. "Ok let's go." Tsukki says picking her up holding her close when she's done changing. (Don't worry about the dad they tied him up before they left)
                      At the hospital
Hinata pov
         It's been a while since they left so something must've happened, I hope Natsu wasn't hurt to bad. I then hear someone yell, "Onii-Chan!!!" It was Natsu... and she was being held by Tsukki. "Hi Natsu, dad didn't hurt you bad did he?" I ask as she climbs into my hospital bed. "Well... he tried to do something but these guys came before it was really bad." She says while pointing to the team. "Th-thank you so much for protecting her." I say holding her tight. "Hey don't worry about it, your family is our family too." Asahi says with a little bliss on his shirt.
          I then notice there was little blood on everyone shirt mostly on Tsukki's. "Wait, why is there blood on all of you shirts?" I ask sorta scared. "Well I may or stabbed him and beat the shlt out of him." Tsukki says not lsooking me in the eyes as I glare at him. There was a child there and you still stabbed someone. "Well sorry for trying to protect my future family." He says while I start turning a bright red.
        "Wait........... WHAT!?!" The team yells. "Well... I may or may haven't agreed that me and Natsu would live with Tsukki, but I need my sister to agree first." I say. "So Natsu, Tsukkishima want us to live with him but I need your okay." "Of course he and your friends saved me I would want them in my life just like you." She say while sitting in my lap.
Tsukki pov
      When I heard Natsu say that I couldn't help but but run over to hug them both. "Thank you so much." I say holding them tight. "Hey Tsukkishima can I call you Tsukki nee-Chan?" Natsu asks while having puppy eyes. "You can call me whatever you're comfortable with okay?" I say and she nodded in response. We had to leave but Natsu stayed with Shouyo. We visited him everyday and some people from the other teams heard about what happened and decided to visit which was a surprise cause I'm wondering how it got out.
          Time skip to a week later
Author pov
      A week has gone by and Hinata's dad is now in prison for the rest of his life. The other team visit him a lot but Tsukki is the only one there everyday to watch over him and Natsu so they can bond. But whenever the setter from Nekoma, Kenma Kozume, visits he gets really close to Hinata which pisses Tsukki. Natsu has grown quite fond of Tsukki and she tries to hug him randomly when he visits. But then a question pops into Hinata's head.
Hinata pov
        "Hey Tsukki?" I ask and as a response he looks up at me. "Do you really want me and Natsu to live with you?" I ask while fighting with my hands. "Of course I do you two are my precious treasures and I love you both." He says while Natsu climbs into his lap for a hug. "Are you sure? After everything that's happened I'm surprised you don't think I'm weird or..." I begin to say but my voice trails off.
      "Listen Shoyou, you and Natsu are going to live with me now so I'm going to show as much affection as much as I possibly can and make sure you both are always safe. And please call me Kei, I'm gonna call you both by your first name so I don't get confused so why not call me Kei. That's goes for you to Natsu you can call me Kei, Tsukki, or anything you want." He says while holding her close. I nod as he places Natsu next to me. "B-before I go, umm can I k-kiss you?" He says not trying to be awkward. I then laugh and pull him into a kiss for about 5 seconds and then pull back. "You don't have to ask you already know I'll say yes." I say with a goofy smile. "I just wanted to be sure." He says using his hand to cover his blush but obviously fail. "Well I have to go now, love you- wait I-I mean umm hehe." He says all flustered. "Love you too." I say with a red face.
           The next day
Tsukki pov
       I get to his hospital and hear great news, Hinata is being realeased tomorrow. I rush to his room so I can share the excitement with him but then I see Kenma kissing Hinata on the lips while Natsu is still asleep. "W-what's going on?" I ask with my voice cracking. "Kei! I swear he-" Hinata was about to say but Kenma nuts in and says"Hinata kissed me even though he knew I knew you two were together." "Y-you're lying I know Shoyou would never kiss you. I was faking it and what do you think will happen when Kuroo find out, hmm?" I ask him with a smirk.
       "Y-you wouldn't dare." He say scared. "But I would, and look right here a perfect photo of you kissing him." I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice. "And look I'm about to send it- oops! My bad looks like you fucked up your relationship with him. No one, I repeat NO ONE, is taking my sweet family from me." I say with a murderous look. "O-ok I won't do anything just don't hurt me!" Kenma says while running out the door. "Umm Tsukki, I get you love me and Natsu, but if we want to leave you can we?" Hinata asked with a scared look on his face. "Don't worry I'm not going to force you two to stay you have the option to leave but if anyone gets in the way when we're happy I'll kill them no question." I say with an evil smile. "O-ok thanks for the heads up." He say with a little worried smile. "Anyways, the doctor says you being discharged tomorrow!" I say with a smile and that when Natsu woke up.
Natsu pov
      I woke up and heard Tsukki née-Chan say Onii-Chan is leaving tomorrow. I fully woke up and jump out of bed to hug Tsukki. "Hi little bean." He says. "Hi!" I say with a big grin. "Is Onii-Chan really leaving tomorrow?" I ask making sure I heard correctly. "Yes Natsu, you and I will live with Kei soon." Onii-Chan says with a smile. I then run over to him and give him a big hug as well.
Tsukki pov
      "I'm going to get food from the cafeteria. You guys want anything?" I ask the two tangerines. "Can I get a meat bun?" Shoyou asks. "And can I have some strawberry Pocky?" Natsu adds on. "Of course my two sunshines." I say as I leave the room.
            Time skip when he comes back
Tsukki pov
      I came back with food and we eat for about 20-30 minutes. We talked about how they would arrange stuff in the apartment I still have and there is two bedroom so one for Natsu and the other one for me and Shoyou. After we finished I threw everything out and spent more time with them
                A couple hours later
Tsukki pov
       It was time to leave so I had to say goodbye to my babies. I kissed Natsu on the fore head since she was asleep and Shoyou on the lips for about 10 seconds until pulling away. "I'll pick you two up tomorrow so we can get you stuff and move it to the apartment." I say before leaving and see him nodding his head as a response. I wave goodbye and walk home thinking how great my life will be with my new family.
??? Pov
      "Sweet innocent Tsukkishima Kei. You really think you'll get you happy ever after with MY beloved. I don't think so, hold on tight because the real danger is about to come." *insert evil laugh*

Oml my hand hurt! I hope you enjoy this part!!! An unknown rival for Hinata's love?? Wait to find out what happens next!