Chapter 1🌺

This is a Black Reader x Bakugou book, but even if you aren't black you can still enjoy it. My page is a safe place, and if you bring negative energy here, your comment will be deleted. If it escalates, you will be muted, meaning you will no longer have access to my page and/or any of my books. hope you enjoy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/N! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!"

"It's not my fault you woke up late, sleepy head!" You exclaimed, slipping on your black, high-heeled combat boots, and fluffing up your curly hair in the mirror.

"Just hurry up!" Your dad, aka Shouta Aizawa, aka Pro-Hero Eraserhead, yelled from downstairs.

Aizawa had adopted you at the age of 3, and you have no idea who your real parents are.

Aizawa has been the greatest father ever, despite the fact that he sleeps most of the time, and made the decision for you to keep your last name, even though he was now your father.

Ever since you found out he was a teacher at UA High, the high school that was responsible for creating the next generation of promising heroes, you had begged and pleaded to get enrolled, but time and time again, your father shut you down, claiming he didn't want to put you in danger.

That all changed about 2 months ago.

You have prepared all his favorite food and snacks, ready to seal in the deal and...he still said no.

Hours of begging, pleading, and bothering finally broke him, and he allowed you to go to UA.

"Y/N L/N, you are gorgeous!" You exclaimed to your reflection, blowing a kiss as you grabbed your bag and happily skipped down the stairs, appearing next to your tired dad.

"I'm already starting to regret this already." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as you rolled your eyes.

"Aww, c'mon! You haven't even given me a chance yet! Have a little faith in your daughter!" You exclaimed as you two started your walk to UA, seeing as that you live so close.

If anyone saw you two on the street, they would never know you were father and daughter, seeing as that you two looked nothing alike.

As you two walked, you began to get antsy and whiny.

"Can I just?" You asked, pointing back towards your wings, which were white, and very big when spread.

Aizawa sighed before speaking.

"Fine. Just don't hurt yourself." He said, instantly regretting it once you smirked and spread your wings, lifting off in the air above.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoy your flight on Y/N Airlines. We have provided free luxury, and so far, we have a smooth takeoff. Enjoy the flight, folks!" You exclaimed, coasting through the air.

As you two entered the gates of UA, you earned lots of stares from the students, wondering who the winged teenager who seemed to be so full of energy was, and was she the new transfer student everyone was talking about.

"Y/N! Come down from there!" Aizawa called as you smirked and flew down towards your dad, sitting around his neck like a young child would.

"Why are you sitting on me?" He asked as you two walked into the building.

"Because you told me to come down, and I'm your daughter, and you love me, so your gonna accept it because I'm not moving unless I have to." You said, as Aizawa was forced to suck it up and take it.