Chapter 19🌺

looks this good and has the audacity to not be real✋🏾🙄 a hate crime
btw, how did y'all like that last chapter? It was my first time writing smut, so I want to know what you guys thought
Anyways, vote, comment, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your eyes slowly cracked open, the sun blinding you as you shut your eyes again.

You started to squirm as Bakugou, still sleeping, pulled you closer to get you to stop squirming. You heard him groan in annoyance, squeezing you tighter, and then sighing in satisfaction.

"We have school, move." You mumbled, trying to get out of his arms and he just pulled you back, burying his head in your neck.

The 24 hours of succubus-ery were over, and your horns were gone as well as your hands normal-sized again.

"So warm..." he mumbled in his sleepy voice.

"Whewwwwwww staaahhp!" You thought, getting hot.

You know when guys have the sleepy voice and it's all raspy and deep? Yeah, you know what it is.

"Ok Popsmoke. 'juSt LoWeR yA ToNe' headass." You said as he chuckled and kissed the back of your neck.

"How you feeling this morning?" He asked as you rolled over to face him.

"Sore." You responded.

"Hmm. I wonder how you got like that?" He asked as you look at him like:

He just bust out laughing at your face as you threw back the covers, sitting up on the edge of his bed

"I don't even have my clothes, and- wait, can't people tell when you've had sex? Oh lawd, Aizawa's gonna kill me! Well, you first, then me! Shit, shit, shit, shit-" you started panicking until you felt a warm body wrap around yours.

"You're panicking. Chill out. This is not the Y/n I know, so relax. Before I blow your ass up." Bakugou said as you made a 'who tf you talking to?' Face at him.

"You ain't finna do a damn thing, tuh." You retorted, standing up slowly, your legs still sore from last night.

"There she is." He responded before his eyes landed on your ass.

"Damn." He mumbled, reaching out to grab until you turned around, grabbing his hand.

"You ain't slick." You said as he rolled his eyes and took his hand out of yours.

"You let me do it last night though." He said as you turned and pointed at him.

"I will beat you the fuck up. No cap."

You started to slowly walk forward when you heard snickering from behind you. You frowned, knowing that Katsuki was laughing at you because of how you were walking.