Chapter 18🌶🍋✨

WARNING: this chapter contains high levels of smut!! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!
I know for a fact y'all may have been waiting for this, so share, vote, comment, and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bakugou sat in class, feeling better since last night. Nothing sexual, he just felt calmer after you held him.

This morning though, you were nowhere to be found.

"Oi, any of you extras seen Angelface?" He asked.

"No, we haven't seen your girlfriend, Bakugou," Shoto said as the blonde narrowed his eyes.

"That's wife to you, Icy Hot." He let out as Ururaka gasped.

"I like your energy, man!" Kirishima exclaimed, fist-bumping his friend.

Suddenly, Midnight bust into the classroom, and faced the students.

"Uh, Miss Midnight, what are you doing here?" Tsuyu asked.

"Well children, I'm here to inform you about your fellow classmate, Y/n." Midnight said.

"To explain, Y/n is through a change in her body, which causes her quirk to be stronger, a recharge. It's sort of like puberty, but more complicated. For 24 hours, Y/n will be a transformed succubus." Midnight said as Mineta and Denki's mouths dropped.

Denki picked his jaw up off the floor, but Mineta's nose was now bleeding and he was drooling.

"Wait, so what does that mean?" Midoriya asked.

"It means, Young Midoriya, that she will be more...ahem...provocative. I'm sorry, I'm usually comfortable when talking about things like this, but it's my niece so it's kinda, weird." Midnight said.

"She'll definitely be more forward with you, Bakugou, since you are the object of her affection." Midnight said, pointing her bondage flair at Bakugou.

"Dude! You get to have a hot succubus following you around all day! Man, you're so luck-" Mineta started before Hagakure turned and popped him in the mouth.

"Y/n as a succubus? I wonder what that's like?" Bakugou thought.

He had seen movies with those types in them, courtesy of Denki, but he had never seen one in real life.

"We gave her a special type of shock collar, so when she becomes too provocative, an electric shock will be sent to her neck to remind her to dial it down. Aizawa, you can bring her in now." Midnight said as Aizawa led you in the classroom, making the students' mouths drop at your new form.

" Midnight said as Aizawa led you in the classroom, making the students' mouths drop at your new form

(This you, but black, and curly-haired. Just a fine ass succubus)

"Holy mother of god..." Bakugou mumbled.

"I feel like I shouldn't be seeing this," Shoto whispered, doing a 180 in his chair so he was facing the back.

"Ay, Dios Mio," Sero whispered.