Chapter 25🌺

Rare image of Katsuki with a sleeping Kento
Anyways, vote, share, comment, and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before we start this story, I want y'all to see wtf I found on the magical thing called the internet.

MAN WTF IS THIS SHIT💀💀WHY MANS GOT THE 360 WAVES, AIRPODS, DIAMOND IN THE EAR, THE GODDAMN WAVE BRUSH, AND THE MF GUCCI PULLOVER IM GONE ASF💀💀

"She wonders why I'm obsessed with her," Bakugou mumbled as Mina showed him the silhouette challenge video you made.

"Morning guys." You mumbled, wiping the sleep out of your eyes as your hovered in the sitting area, wings flapping as your bonnet flopped over your eyes.

"Morning." Both Mina and Bakugou said as Bakugou got up and went over to you.

"You sleep good, Princess?" He asked as you nodded and flopped in his arms.

"You're warm." You mumbled in his chest as he blushed furiously.

"Alright, alright, Jeez. Oi, get dressed. We're going out for breakfast, and...if you want," he trailed.

"Yes, I want to meet your parents." You spoke as more people came in.

"Aww, are you nervous?" Oijiro asked as you shook your head no.

"I'll be fine." You said, kissing Katsuki on the cheek before heading to your room to get dressed.

" You said, kissing Katsuki on the cheek before heading to your room to get dressed

(Ya outfit, if you don't like it, feel free to imagine something else)

You wore your hair in its curly state as you added your nameplate necklace and stud earrings.

You looked at yourself in the mirror before starting to panic.

"Am I showing too much skin?"

"Is the top too revealing?"

"I don't want them to think I'm a hoe!"

"Oh god, should I just go change?!"