Chapter 11🌺

Streets by Doja Cat had been on repeat for me👆🏽😗✨
Anyways, comment, share, vote and
ENJOY THE MF STORY❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 Week Later

"DAMN PAPA YOU A RARE BREED, NO COMPARING!" Mina screeched from the common room.

"AND IT'S MUHFUCKING SCARY, TRYNA KEEP HIM CAUSE I FOUND HIM, LET A HOE KNOW, I AIN'T MUHFUCKING SHARING!" You screamed back from the kitchen area, making a small pan of Mac and Cheese.

It had been a week since the Hero Gala, and the Katsuki incident. You had linked up with Angel and your extended family over the weekend, and they welcomed you with open arms.

Your grandma, or Granny, as you Devon both called her, was a riot. She cussed, drank, smoked weed, and owned a .45 caliber pistol. She told stories that so wild, you found yourself laughing your ass off whenever she told them.

You had woke up early to train for a little, you were better at controlling the mist and could handle the side-effects better.

Angel had told you the name of your father, Takeo L/n, and you felt like you had heard that name before, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

You still had a replay of what happened with Bakugou in the same kitchen you were cooking in last night, and you sometimes found yourself spacing out and thinking about it.

"AND ITS HARD TO KEEP MY COOL WHEN OTHER BITCHES TRY TO GET WIT MY DUDE!" Mina yelled/rapped.

"WHEN OTHER CHICKENS TRY TO GET IN MY COOP, CAUSE YOU A ONE IN A MILLION THERE AIN'T A MAN LIKE YOU!" You hollered, using the spoon as a microphone.

"Good Afternoon Y/n! Good Afternoon Ashido!" Tenya exclaimed, walking into the room.

"Hey, Tenya." You both said as the engine-legged boy walked into the common area.

"KAMINARI!" An enraged voice yelled as the three of you turned your heads towards the dorms, you coming out of the kitchen and looking in the direction of the sound, a concerned look on your face.

You saw Kaminari running like a track star towards the kitchen.

"Y/nnnnn! Help meeeeee!" He squealed, hiding behind you and peeking over your wings.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Ok, so I may have accidentally pissed off Bakugou." He mumbled as you gave him a 'really?' look.

"Where the hell are you, Dunce Face?!" You heard Bakugou yell as he came into the kitchen area, an enraged look on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with y'all?" You asked, shaking your head.

"She can't fucking save you, get over here!" Bakugou yelled, taking a step toward as your eyes flashed gold and you created a misty white bubble, white trapped Bakugou inside.

"What the f- hey! Let me the fuck outta here!" Bakugou yelled, the sound being muffled as he banged on the bubble.

"You're only gonna tire yourself out. The bubble absorbs energy every time you put pressure on it. The more you bang on it, the faster your energy is going." You said, handing Denki a small plate of Max & Cheese and he hopped on the counter, swinging his legs.