Chapter 44🌺

K-KANIA Katsukibabygirl Svccvbvss bakuhoesimppag ChikiNugs0323 Izukuslilsis

~Wassup bad bitches, real niggas, and non-binary baddies that are thicker than mf snickers🥳

~Lmk if y'all wanna be tagged in the new update!

~Katsuki as Sukuna everybody (LOOK AT THE WAY THIS MF-HE GOT A TONGUE PIERCING TOO?!?! HE KNOW HE FINE I JUST WANNA😫 words cannot explain how down bad I am for this blondie)

~Also, guess who got called ugly because I wouldn't send nudessss??? Me bitch lmaoooo 💀💀 but Fr I hate when guys do that like why are you mad because I won't send pics and then your toxic masculinity takes over like calm tf down🙄

~Vote, comment, share, and ENJOY THE MF STORY❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 and a half months later

Today was the day of the mission that would determine the outcome of mankind. You all we're to meet at the airport at exactly 1:30 pm. There, you would take a military-like aircraft to the center of Shanghai, where everything started.

The updates on Aizawa weren't good. The only thing he could do by himself was talk and turn his head. He was placed on a form of life support, and his 6 months were almost up, and it made your heart ache every day you thought about it.

You put on your mission gear, a black leather bodysuit that stopped at your neck, with red, shining lines that held it together on the right, and white-gold lines that held it together on the left. The shoulders were a little thicker, the material meant to protect your body, with a silver plaque on your bicep that had the algorithm WHA on it, meaning World Heroes Association.

You had on tight, latex, metal-mesh, fingerless gloves with metal cuffs at the forearms, a small shooter on each wrist. One was painted with red metal for the red mist, and one was painted with white metal for the shimmery mist. You had on black boots that had a wedge in them, cuffing before your knee, having little wing designs on the sides. You had elbow pads made out of indestructible metal, and your belt had little pouches, with small, dark red shimmery orbs that contained the red fire that would fade to black flames.

You moved your curls behind your ear, looking at yourself in the mirror. There were dark circles under your eyes, you looking tired. Katsuki had already left, exploding his way to the airport, while you stayed behind, it was about 10:30 am, so you'd be on time.

You were about to leave your bedroom until your phone started ringing. Your eyebrow raised, your boots sounding heavily against the hardwood as you picked up your phone, seeing it was the doctor calling you.