Chapter 28🌺

Thank y'all so much for 21.6k reads like kakdidowaockjd💕💕 I love y'all soooo much🥺
Comment, vote, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Weeks later, your third year was getting hectic. There was a surge in villain attacks, so UA was training harder than ever. All For One had ended up breaking out of Tartarus somehow, so the villains were running rapid all over the city.

You were currently on the phone with Devon, asking him about the rate of crime that was surging through Japan, also asking as to where All For One's whereabouts were.

"The crime rates are getting higher, more heroes along with villains are running the streets. Ever since All for One broke out, these muhfuckas just acting like heroes don't exist anymore. The way this is going, y'all might have to come out and fight with the Pro's before your third year is over." Devon said into the phone as you nodded.

"Any idea on where All For One is now?" You asked.

"Nah. We think he went into hiding. Miyoko's out with her troops, seeing if they can find any signs of where he might be." He responded.

Devon and Miyoko ended up dating after their graduation, and you had clowned him a bunch of times, but you were happy for him. You had also met your mother's husband, Michael, and their kids, a little girl named Nairobi, and an older brother named Devontae, or Tae.

You and the kids got along well, you being gladly accepted into their small family.

"Aight, thanks, Von." You let out.

"Ain't nothin' but a G thang, lil bit. I call you later." Devon answered before chuckling and hanging up the phone.

"So what did your brother say?" Aizawa asked.

Aizawa looked healthier, his color was coming back, and he wasn't coughing as much.

"He said that the crime rates are getting high, and the heroes and villains are running the streets like crazy. Ever since All For One broke out of Tartarus, the villains are acting like the rules don't exist anymore. He said the way things are going, we might have to go against the villains before our third year is over." Aizawa sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Any information on All For One's whereabouts?" Nezu asked as you shook your head.

"The Hero's Association think he's gone into hiding. Miyoko-I mean, Storm, is out with her troops, patrolling the cities to see if they can find any clues as to where he might be residing." You responded.

"If these villains are out wreaking this much havoc, I think you all might have to stand on the forefront with the Pro's before your third year is over." Midnight implied as you sighed and sat back.

You were deep in thought about everything that was going on. You'd be graduating soon, your 17th birthday was coming up, and before you knew it, you were going to be a Pro Hero.

"Y/n? You look like you have something on your mind." Mic suggested as you sighed.

"Just...there's something strange with some of these villain attacks. When I went to see my-" You stopped, not even wanting to give him the right to the father title.