Chapter 24🌺

I lowkey wanna start accepting fanart I wonder what that would be like?

Comment, vote, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What Juicy say? SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUP!"

Your eyes opened to see Touya dressed in all white, leaning against an all-white wall.

In fact, the whole place you were in was bright white.

"Wh-nigga, am I dead?" You asked yourself.

"Are you dead?" You asked Touya as he shook his head no.

"Nah, what's going on right now, you're having a vision. You're not dead, well, unless you choose to be. I'm nowhere close to dying, I'm just in your vision, so, heyyyyyy." Touya waved with a smile on his face.

"Soooo...now what do I do? More importantly, how long have I been out?" You asked as Touya looked up, thinking.

"About a week. Your spring break's over, and now you're a third yearrr! Whoop, whoop!" Touya threw his hands up as your frowned.

"MY SPRING BREAK WAS FUCKING WASTED BECAUSE I GOT KIDNAPPED BY YOUR ASHY ASS, DUSTY ASS, DADDY-ISSUE HAVING ASS BOSS, MY BOYFRIEND WAS PROBABLY WORRIED SICK, MY DAD PROBABLY HAD TO STOP FROM KILLING SOME PEOPLE OUTTA FRUSTRATION, I WAS IN THAT COLD ASS, DIRTY ASS, NASTY ASS HIDEOUT FOR THREE FUCKING DAYS ALL BECAUSE OF SOME FUNKY ASS, STUPID ASS, ATLANTIC OCEAN SMELLING-ASS, HEY ARNOLD, STEWIE GRIFFIN, FOOTBALL HEAD SHAPED, FAT ASS KELLY PRICE, DOO-DOO DRAWL HAVIN' ASS BITCH! THE FIRST WEEK I START AS A THIRD YEAR IS FUCKING WASTED!" You fumed as Touya just pat your back.

"You let it all out?" He asked as you breathed heavily and nodded.

"Who planted the tip?" You asked as the black-haired man's eyebrows furrowed in thinking.

"Some chick named....named Ururaka." He said as your eyes widened and your face turned in an 'oh bitch Fr?' look.

"Before I go on a rant talking about how Imma light that bitch up when I see her, why the fuck is my eye tingling like a muhfucka?" You asked as Touya went up and removed a bandage from your eye.

"Can you see outta both eyes?" He asked as you nodded.

"Why? My eye messed up or something?" You asked as he smiled.

"Wake up and see for yourself. I'll see you, wings." Touya said before walking off, fading in the distance.

Your eyes opened, squinting at the hospital lights overhead. You heard the steady beeping of the heart monitor next to you. You looked down to see yourself in a hospital gown, in a hospital bed, and IV out of your left arm. You saw two hands, one holding each of yours, one pale hand, one brown hand with a ring on it. You felt dazed and high as fuck, like you just came out of a bomb-ass smoke session.

"It's bright as shit in here." You spoke, your vision adjusting as both people holding your hands stirred, the hands belonging to Aizawa and your mother.

"Y/n!" Your mom exclaimed, putting a hand to your face.

"Did school already start?" You asked.

"Yes, it did," Aizawa responded.

"I missed my first week of third year?! Mannnnn, that's some old bullsh-"

"Ah! Y/n, you're finally up!" The doctor said as you and your mom shared a look.