Chapter 31🌺

BRO LOOK AT GOW FAWKING FINE KACJDJWJAJCJ BRO RESTRICT MY AIR SUPPLY AND CALL ME PRINCESS ON SOME 50 SHADES OF GREY SHIT

So....last chapter...I can explain👉🏾👈🏾🥺I love y'all❤️❤️

For these next chapters, it's gonna go good, then it's gonna go REALLY GOOD, then it may or may not go bad PLS DONT HATE ME I HAVE TO ADD DRAMA AS AN AUTHOR 😫

Btw, I made an Instagram it's the same as my username

So, with that being said, comment, vote, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 Weeks later

The heroes have won the war against the villain and saved Japan.

Number of civilian casualties: 1,475

Number of students hurt: 232

Number of students dead: unknown

Number of Pro Heroes hurt: 21

Number of Pro Heroes dead: 1

AFO is dead. Demon King is completely dead and banished from this world, being killed by 16-year-old Y/n L/n, the commander of UA.

Aizawa was sitting in your hospital room, holding your hand as the steady beeping sound of the heart monitor filled the room. You were 'sleeping' as the doctors had said, while in reality, you were unconscious, in a medically induced coma, not knowing when you were gonna wake up.

That night, you had overused your quirk before completely passing out from exhaustion. You had done it to save the love of your life, and if asked, you wouldn't regret a thing.

Aizawa sat in the chair, only a cast on him from a broken leg, and a couple of gauze patches to heal some of his bruises and gashes.

He looked over at you, wires sticking out of you. You didn't even look the same, you looked like some sort of machine or some sort of science experiment.

"Dammit Y/n...wake up," Aizawa mumbled before getting up, grabbing his crutches, and going to the front. He made his way over to Mic and All Might, who, for the two most happy, smiley, people on earth, had looks of sadness and dread on their faces.

"You find out anything?" Mic asked quietly as Aizawa just shook his head.

"The doctors say they don't know when she's gonna wake up. She has, some sort of...damage to her brain, broken rib, just..." Aizawa muttered before sitting himself down in a chair.

He balled his hands up in fists and pressed them to his mouth, silent, before just breaking down in tears.

He had been under so much stress lately, and with you, along with the rest of his students who were in this situation was taking a toll on him mentally, physically, and emotionally.

"Oh, Shou..." Mic mumbled as he and All Might pat his back, comforting him.

"Dammit...how am I gonna tell her about Midnight? And me..." he muttered, wiping his tears.

"Let's go home, relax a little, and then we'll talk about it." All Might suggested as Aizawa nodded and got himself up, the three Pros exiting the hospital.

Masaru and Mitsuki Bakugou were sitting at their son's bedside, Mitsuki rubbing Katsuki's hair as he laid on the hospital bed, monitor beeping.

"Saru, if it wasn't for Y/n...he wouldn't have..."Mitsuki mumbled, cupping Katsuki's cheek.