Chapter 17🌺

Football player Katsuki Bakugou guys, gals, and nonbinary pals
Whew, my black ass would gladly be his cheerleader 🏃🏾‍♀️💨
Anyways, vote, comment, share, and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it, imma leave it open like a door, come inside it, even though I'm wifey, you can hit it like a side chi-"

"Oi, Curly Head!" Bakugou yelled as you made a stank face on the way to his room.

"Sir, you interrupted my perfor-" you started before he opened the door, seeing him in his unbuttoned uniform shirt.

"Oi, up here, Pretty Eyes." He said as your eyes snapped off his abs and up to his face.

He chuckled and leaned against the doorframe and flicking a loose curl off your forehead.

"Uh, you, shirt...button up...BYE!" You exclaimed walking away from him quickly.

Bakugou reached his arm out and grabbed the top of your backpack, pulling you back.

"Ah, ah, ah, don't you walk away from me." He said as your face got hot and he buttoned up his shirt.

Your wings wrapped around you as a form of protection, as you peeked up at him, and he still had that stupid smirk on his face.

"What's up with you, you've been acting weird and avoiding me all morning." He said, leaning closer to you as you leaned back.

"Uh, heh, well I just-OH HEY MIDORIYA!" You exclaimed, throwing an arm around him as he passed by you two, walking away from Bakugou.

"Oh, morning Y/n!" Midoriya said, fixing his tie.

You sighed and covered your face with your wings.

"Whyyyyy tf is he making me act like this? This is not cash money behavior at all." You thought to yourself.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Midoriya asked as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Your dear old 'Kacchan' is making me act not very cash money right now." You sighed, shaking your head.

"Do you like him?" Midoriya asked as you two walked the halls to class.

"Yes, and that's the problem." You said before you stopped in your tracks.

Midoriya was the first person you had told you was feeling Katsuki, you didn't even tell Mina, which made you break the bestie code a little.

"I have to find Mina." You whispered before turning around and flying off the find your pink friend.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was getting teased by his three best friends, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima.

"Just admit, mi enojado amigo! That's your girl, your Bae, your baby, your shawty, yo baby girl," Sero started before he got interrupted by Denki.

"Yo booooooooo!" Denki sang as the three boys bust out laughing, Kirishima throwing an arm around an embarrassed, angry Bakugou.

The trio of teasing had put the pieces together, and concluded that Bakugou had a crush on the lovely Y/n L/n of UA High.

"Admit it Bakubrooooo!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"If I admit it, will you three fucking Stooges leave me alone?" He growled through gritted teeth.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh!" The three boys agreed simultaneously, nodded their heads on cue.