Chapter 20🌺

all I gotta say about the picture is whewwww😍😍😍
i just want to say that I love all of y'all and I appreciate the love you have given me and this story like y'all really fwm like that stink🥺?
anyways, vote, comment, share, and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 Weeks Later

A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks at UA High. You started to make a name for yourself, climbing up in the student ranks, and, so far, you were the most powerful.

Everyone knew you as Y/n L/n, or Archangel, as you chose your hero name to be. Not only did they learn not to mess with you because of the name you had made for yourself, but because you were involved with Katsuki Bakugou, UA's scariest 2nd year, even though he wasn't that scary.

You and him had gotten closer than ever, and people also knew you as 'Bakugou's girl'. You didn't mind, and Katsuki got a kick out of it every time someone said it.

"You have got to stop letting him bang you like an animal, can your coochie still take it?" Mina asked, putting down a weight and you bust out laughing.

"He call me big prrr, come make this pussy prrr." You simply said.

"Where's the wildest place you and Kiri did it?" You asked as Mina tapered her chin, thinking.

"In his room, while his mom was home." She said as your mouth dropped.

"Oh, you bold bold. The mama ain't notice?" You asked as she shook her head no.

"What about you?" She asked as you shook your head, discombobulated.

"I-bitch, the shower?! Y'all fucking in people's houses, his mom's at that?!" You asked as you slowed down the treadmill.

"You wanna go to the beach?" Mina suggested as you contemplated.

"Sure, why not? Mall afterward?" You asked as she agreed.

"Hey ladies!" You heard Kirishima call out as you wiped the sweat off your face with the towel.

"Hey, Kiri!" You and Mina both called as Kiri and Bakugou walked into the gym, in gym clothes.

"Hey, sweetheart," Bakugou muttered in your ear as you bent down to grab your water bottle.

"Hey boo." You said as he wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your neck.

"Stawppp, I'm sweatyyyy." You whined as he chuckled.

He stepped back a little to watch you, biting his lip.

He watched your figure, small waist, titties sitting up in the sports bra, ass looking right in the spandex leggings, just fine for no reason.

"You just constantly love to tease me, huh?" He asked, resting his hands on your ass.

"Keep it in your pants, pretty boy. We're in a gym." You said, gesturing to the school gym.

"So what? I just wanna take a small bite." He whispered, biting your neck.

"Not ya'll about to make babies right hereeee!" Mina exclaimed as Katsuki rolled his eyes, folded his arms, and started pouting.

"Tch, why'd you have to ruin the moment?" He grumbled as you chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later today, Mina and I are going to the beach." You said picking up your duffel bag.

"Wait for a second!" Bakugou exclaimed as you turned around.