Chapter 29🌺

Here's some tiny baby Baku for y'all 🥺

So, this book is sadly coming to an end soon, and y'all are going hate me but, I'm going to make the most HEARTBREAKING last chapters😭😭

I want to thank ALL of you for the humongous amounts of love and support y'all have given me and this book. THIS BOOK AINT ENDING THIS MF SOON WE STILL GOT LIKE 9-10 CHAPTERS LEFT😁😁

Vote, comment, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"DIEEEEEEE!"

Those were the first words yelled at approximately 6:26 am.  It was a cool spring morning, the sun just now rising, painting the sky with hues of orange, gold, and pink.

The wind was slow but cool as the birds were just waking up, singing their morning song. Katsuki Bakugou was on the training grounds, practice his long-range attacks, which consisted of firing multiple explosions over and over again.

Using the smaller grenade launchers that you had gifted him, it was easier for him to fire more attacks more quickly.

Sweat dripped from his forehead as the smoke faded, him looking up the sky. He had been the first one out to train, and soon, everyone would be coming out.

He turned and used his explosions to fly up to the tall building in front of him, and peered over the railing.

He spied you and Aizawa walking towards the empty grassy field. You wore black, tight leggings, with a tight, long-sleeve, turtleneck black shirt that showed your slight abs. He noticed that you had straightened your hair, it hanging down to the middle of your back.

He watched as Aizawa pulled a dark red cloth out of his pocket, then coming behind you and tying it around your eyes, making your vision go black.

Aizawa stood on the opposite side of you, pulling out two katanas and you pulled two, long feathers from your wings, sending a power surge through them, making them glow white.

He couldn't understand what the two of you were saying but Aizawa started running towards you, while you just stood there. In a split, you blocked Aizawa's katana hit with your feather blades.

"She can't even see...she must be using her other senses. Her feathers can feel the breathing patterns and heartbeats of anyone they choose..." he thought, picturing a video game version of yourself, trying to figure it out for himself.

You, however, were on the field, trying to dodge Aizawa's hits, ducking, dodging, and defending yourself.

"Too slow. You're tripping over your own two feet. Again." Aizawa demanded as you let out a frustrated groan and got back into stance.

Aizawa swung his Katana, in which you blocked with your feather blade, the power surge forcing him back. Your wings turned red as you tried to send out a mist rope to restrain, but he dodged it and jabbed the katana handle into your stomach, and then swiped your feet out from underneath you.

Your back hit the ground, causing you to get the wind knocked out of you. You were getting tired, and you had trained vigorously inside the building for a while.

"C'mon Y/n. Get up. A commander, a leader of thousands would've been up, and had me on the ground already. You might be too weak to lead after all." Aizawa spoke as your eyes glowed a blood red collar behind the fabric covering your eyes and your fangs appeared.