Chapter 23🌺

I just want to thank you guys for 13k reads! I'm really happy that you guys enjoy the book!
With that being said, vote, comment, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oi, Angelface, you awake?" Bakugou asked, knocking on your dorm door and hearing no response.

"Nah, you're probably still asleep. I mean, we all stayed out pretty late, even Dunce Face and Shitty Hair are still asleep." He spoke.

Again, no response.

"I'm gonna come in there, so don't be naked, or do. That means more of you to feel. Plus, I wanna go get breakfast with you." He leaned up against your door, turning his head and pressing his ear against the wood.

"Wow, no response for food? You must be knocked ou-" Bakugou started, opening your door to complete chaos.

Your room was completely trashed, bedsheets messed up, mirror broken, papers and notebooks that were once in a neat stack were throw askew all over the room. There were dents in the wall, a sign of a struggle. Your balcony door was wide open.

Bakugou's eyes widened and his heart rate picked up in a panic as he fumbled for his phone in his pocket, quickly scrolling to your contact, calling you.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up." He mumbled to himself.

"Yeoooo, it's Y/n! I can't come to the phone right now cause I'm doing hot girl shit, but leave ya name and ya number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Duces!" Your voicemail spoke as Bakugou cursed and called again.

He searched around your room, looking for some sign of where you were until he heard buzzing.

He went over to your bed and lifted your pillow, seeing your phone ringing with his contact.

Bakugou dropped his phone, and grabbed at his chest, feeling like he was about to have a heart attack until his heavy, panic breathing turned into loud panicked screams, causing your classmates to run in