Chapter 4🌺

"Y/n, do you have the answer to number 5?" Denki asked, as you made your way to the common room.

You guys had just finished and were now either studying, doing homework, or just relaxing.

You had finished your homework and studying, and you needed to blow off some steam.

"Denki, I'll help you with your homework later, I gotta go." You replied, grabbing your duffel bag, and starting to walk out of the dorms.

"In heels?" Sero asked, pointing down at your shoes.

You had on black leggings and a black sports bra, covered by a Nike zip-up jacket

"Fun, right?" You mumbled with a strained smile on your face.

"Y/n. Go 'head." Mina nodded towards the door as you thanked her with a nod.

She was the only one who knew where you were going.

You walked out of the dorms and over to the dance studio Mic had secretly shown you. He remembered you like dancing, so he had given you a tour.

Did Aizawa know about it? No.

Was he gonna know about it any time soon? No.

You made your way to the studio, turning the light on as the rooms' familiar polished wood scent made its way to your nose.

"Ahh. Alright, let's get started." You said, closing the door behind you.

You took off your jacket, spreading your wings to stretch them, looking back to see your once damaged wing somewhat healed

You sat on the floor, stretching as you took your curly hair out of its ponytail, shaking your head as you were all done stretching.

You would usually take out all your anger and frustration by dancing, other than hurting someone, yourself, or being rude to someone who didn't deserve it.