Chapter 45🌺

K-KANIA Katsukibabygirl Svccvbvss bakuhoesimpag ChikiNugs0323 Izukuslilsis yummylicous25 Katsuk1sSh4wtyBa3 Dabisblackqueen Apkawolf whtyoustaringat

~Wassup bad bitches, real niggas, and non-binary baddies that are thicker thank snickers🥳

~not the death threat in the last chapter lmaoooo💀

~NY COUSIN DOING MY BOX BRAIDS TODAY AND I'M EXCITED ASFFFFF😫

~Anyways, vote comment, share and ENJOY THE MF STORY ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sky was a dark gray, scattered with lighter gray clouds, the rain pouring down against the pavement and the thunder ringing through the sky.

You knew this day would come, still, you were glad that it was raining at Aizawa's funeral. You sat in the seat next to Katsuki at the front, only half-listening to the sweet words everyone had to say about your father.

It wasn't intentional to ignore people, it just felt like the day was a terrible nightmare. You stood in front of the silver casket, being lowered into the ground as the white rose left your fingers, landing in the center of it.

You stood there motionless as everyone walked away from the scene, while you stood, staring at the dirt beneath you.

A warm hand then touched your shoulder, making you flinch a little. You turned to see Katsuki, in which he wrapped his arm around your shoulders, staying silent.

"You ready to go?" he asked quietly as you sniffed and nodded.

"Yeah, I...I wanna go home," you muttered as he pulled you under the umbrella, walking to the car.

You held his hand as he opened the door, making sure you got in, and then went to the other side, closing the umbrella and getting in.

During the drive back home, you had your fist under your chin, staring out the window at the rainy, busy city, the sky as grey as your mood.

You pulled up in front of the house, taking a breath before going in, it just as quiet as it was before.

"Mew!"

You both looked down to see your three cats, Kento, Hashiko, and Yuna, all of them curling around you.

You smiled a little, crouching down to pet them as they curled their heads around your hands as Katsuki went to go get the food and pour it in their bowls.

You went upstairs, changing out of your clothes, taking a shower, wrapping your hair up, putting in comfortable clothes.

As you sat in front of the sink, taking off your makeup, your eyes still watering with tears. You sighed, sniffing as there was a knock on the door.