Chapter 16

Jades POV:

It was the middle of the night or it must be at least it felt like it. I have no idea what time Beck made it back to bed all i know is that he's beside me now. He has an arm wrapped around my waste, normally i like this. I do like it now but i just feel like its too hot and him being so close to me makes that much hotter. I need water and i really feel the need to smoke right now. I don't normally smoke because Beck doesn't really like the smell of it. But, every now and than i'll smoke just one cigarette. 

I slowly remove Becks hand from my waist so he doesn't wake up. I get up from bed and reach for my purse which is lying on the floor next to the bed. My purse of course is black but it's not huge that i can't find things. Its quite small and i know my cigarettes are at a back pocket. Most people assume i'm a messy person but i'm actually quite organized. I like to control things and when things are messy i feel out of control. I take my pack which only has a few smokes missing and leave the room. I gently close the door so Beck won't wake up. The hotel is quite everyone must be asleep, well not everyone. I see that the balcony door is slightly opened someone must be outside. I head out to the balcony and sure enough Andre is there sitting on a chair and looking out. I'm not surprised its him because i know he too enjoys to smoke every now and than. 

He looks up and when he sees me but doesn't say a word. I sit on the chair next to him and put a smoke on my lips, like always he leans towards me and lights it up for me. I guess somethings never change. It's funny because we're the only ones from the group who smoke. Beck's tried it but of course he doesn't like the smell of it. For some strange reason Andre does like to smoke, it's one of those things me and him did together. We smoke in silence for what seems like an eternity but in reality is only a few minutes. I feel like he's not going to say anything but out of no where i hear Andre sigh loudly and i hear his chair scrape against the floor facing me. 

He still doesn't say anything but he takes my hands in his and says "I love you Jade" i open my mouth to respond but close it again because i don't really know what to say. He shakes his head and says "no just listen to what i have to say. All i can do is nod my head, telling him i'm listening.

He takes in a deep breath and starts again,

"I love you Jade. I've always loved you as a friend, and i don't even know when i started to love you as more than a friend but i did. You slowly crawled into my heart without me even knowing. But, i know that you belong with Beck you've always loved him. I think you can love me too, but it will never be like you love Beck. I know i told you before that i couldn't be your friend anymore. However, this trip made me realize that i can't live without you. I want  you to be happy and if being with Beck makes you happy and i will accept it. I will continue to be your friend, i just ask that you give me time and space for me to move on. I know me and you won't ever be together and i need to move on. So just think this through tonight and like i said all i need is some space" 

He finishes his speech and looks into my eyes making sure i heard everything. All I can do is nod my head because i'm speechless, i didn't think he'd want to be my friend anymore. I understand what he means about giving him time and space, because its something i would want if i was in his position. He lets go of my hands and stands up, he starts to leave but decides to come back. He lifts up my chin and very slowly he kisses my lips. Its a small kiss and i'm not mad because i understand. He's telling me goodbye to what could've been. Its not like i'm cheating on Beck because it's a friendly kiss that barely lasts a second. And, than he's gone. 

I don't go back to bed right away i stay outside until i see the first few rays of sunshine coming out. I have no idea what time it is all i know is that i should probably go back to bed. Once in the room i see Beck laying on his side. I crawl into bed and this time it's me who wraps an arm around his waist. "Where you with Andre?" he asks barely a whisper.

"Yes" i respond. I feel him pulling me closer to him.

"Do you love him?" He ask. In this moment i realize that i do love Andre perhaps even more than just a friend.

And again i respond and say "Yes" he nods his head as if he knew all this time.

"But I'm in love with you" i add as i hold even more so than before.

He again nods his head and says "I know."

"I think me and him will be fine now" i say this time i'm drawing circles on his tone abs. 

"Of course you will, he's your best friend" he says turning around facing me. 

He slowly moves my hair from my face and gives a gentle kiss on the lips a bit like Andre did before. I don't tell Beck about the kiss because i don't its necessary for him to know. 

"Get some sleep we're leaving in a few hours" he says while wrapping his arms around me. I don't answer back this time already dosing off. 

AN: Sorry it took this long to update. I know it's a short chapter but i just really wanted to get a new chapter out. so i hope you enjoy it and of course please vote/comment. I hope ya'll like it :]