Chapter 8

Chapter 8

AN: hello my fellow readers how are you? Anyways thanks to those who reviewed my last chapter I really appreciate it! And I’m starting this thing where I’m going to update once a week, so I guess Monday it is! :]

This one goes to aoifemcgowanx for sending me a tweet :D

Disclaimer: I do not own Victorious.

My eyes fluttered opened but I quickly closed them the sun shining too bright was coming through my window. I tried again to open my eyes and this time it worked, my eyes adjusted to the sun allowing me to see. The first thing I saw was an arm wrapped around my waist, that’s when I remembered the events from last night.

Beck coming to see in the middle of the night and me being the weak person I am letting him in and letting him stay. The way he kissed and sucked my neck which I probably now have marks. The way his eyes looked at my body, the way his hands caressed every part of me.

Without waking him up I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I didn’t want to see him at the moment and I didn’t want to be in his arms when he woke up. I have messed my whole plan up by letting him stay. Not only that but it was the same day I went out on a date with his best friend! I’m a horrible person and I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t want me anymore. But to be honest I wasn’t really sure if I was ready for us to be officially back together either. Last night was an act of desperation of instinct for both of us.

Getting out of the shower I went into my closet and changed quickly putting on some black jeans and a black tank top my feet still bare. I glanced at my bed and saw Beck still sleeping there all he was wearing was some boxers, his stomach bare because the blanket wasn’t covering him. I fought the urge to go and kiss him awake like I used to.

Instead I sat on the side of the bed and said “Beck, wake up” it was only seven but I knew my parents would soon be up being a Saturday and all they were still home.

His eyes slowly opened as I shook his body so he would wake up. He seemed a little disoriented as I had been when I woke up but when he realized where he was he had a huge grin on his face. “Hey babe, good morning” he said while stroking my face.

I got off the bed and threw his clothes at him while saying “You have to leave before my parents wake up”

“Can’t I just hide in your room until they leave?” he whined while pulling the blankets to his face again.

“No, come they’re going to be up soon” I said while pulling the blankets back.

“Come on, they won’t even notice” he said but getting up either way.

“No, besides we have to talk and I’m not ready for that yet” I said while sitting on a small couch I had.

“What’s there to talk about?” he asked while buttoning his red plaid shirt.

“Just because we had sex doesn’t mean we’re back together” I said, I could see him flinch at my use of words but he said nothing he was used to this.

“It’s not sex, its making love, because you and I we love each other” he said while coming over and squatting down so we could be at eye level.

I didn’t respond I only looked away. I knew he walked away to the balcony. “Fine, but we will talk later” he said before opening the door and leaving me alone in my room.

That was the strange thing about me and him I knew I loved and he knew I loved him but I just couldn’t say it aloud. I always minimized our actions or their label anyways, but he had no trouble telling me what we were doing was making love which made me uncomfortable.